Online Dating Services

Want to sell something? Have a request? Want to give something away? Advertise local services, etc. here.

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby hand » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:22 am

Roblox Online Dating Be Like...
People often pretend to be someone other than who they actually are on the internet. Some might be pranksters and some might be predators and some might just be confused. You just never know what you're going to get.
Have A Nice Day
User avatar
Fleabitten Varmint
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 am
Location: Within Striking Distance

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby cloud » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:16 am

This is how a predator targets 9-year-old Spokane boy on Roblox
It seems like the kid had to be pretty dumb in order to fall for this trick or else he might have had a propensity towards exhibitionism and saw this as a good thing. When I was growing up I knew two boys who liked to play "naked games" and thought it was funny to show their privates to other people. I think they were exhibitionists as the result of a psychological predisposition and not the result of the influence of someone upon them. So, I could see certain kids being a little too willing to send naked pics when asked and then making up all sorts of stories afterwards when they get in trouble for it. Obviously adults shouldn't be asking for pics like that and there are laws about that sort of thing, but at the same time let's not deceive ourselves into thinking that kids are always passive victims.
User avatar
Fleabitten Varmint
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: The Stratosphere

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby MAGA » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:17 am

First of all Roblox is not supposed to be an ONLINE DATING SERVICE although I'm sure people meet there and wind up becoming friends in real life. Some friends get physical, but that's not what Roblox is for. Same goes for Minecraft, PUPG, Fortnite, etc.
User avatar
Fleabitten Varmint
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:21 am
Location: Make America Great Again

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby rainbow » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:51 am

Roblox UNBANNED Online Dating...
It's primarily orientated towards children, but it's been around for many years now and so as those children grow up, their interests change..... :shrug:
User avatar
Fleabitten Varmint
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:50 pm
Location: Way Up High In The Sky

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby dilbert » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:48 am

Best Dating Sites for Men Over 50
Probably not the best way to find someone to date, but for those who are desperate it might be worth a chance.
User avatar
Lonesome Miner
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 pm
Location: hopelessly lost in a sea of red tape

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby pdm » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:56 am

Roblox Dating Apps Be Like...
There's gotta be a better way! :smack:
User avatar
Fleabitten Varmint
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:35 am
Location: Panamint Dunes Monster

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby 666 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:37 am

Online Dating is Dangerous
Sometimes it's not a good idea to accept a challenge! :eek:
User avatar
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:14 pm
Location: The Highway To Hell

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby cows » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:48 am

These dating apps create a sense that people are disposable :kiss:
It's not easy to find a compatible partner and dating apps aren't all bad, but they aren't exactly ideal.
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:46 pm
Location: Hangin' With The Herd

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby CactusHugger » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:11 am

New Rule: Ditch Your Dating App
Technology is great, but sometimes the old-fashioned way of doing things is better. On the other hand, lots of people in the comments insist that dating is difficult whether it's done online or in person and one person mentions the 10/90 factor. Dating is easy for the 10% of the population which is attractive or rich, while for the other 90% it's extremely difficult no matter what.
User avatar
Backcountry Hiker
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am
Location: The Cactus Patch

Re: Online Dating Services

Postby shadylady » Sun May 28, 2023 6:11 am

How Black Guys React To Seeing “No Blacks” On Dating Apps
There are some black people who are more appealing than some white people. The same goes for all races. Skin color is just one aspect of what a person looks like.
User avatar
Prehistoric Fossil
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 am
Location: The Ranch


Return to Want Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests