OLD FORUM

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

OLD FORUM

Postby blackturtle.us » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Click the following link to view the old forum:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://www.blackturtle.us/forum/
blackturtle.us
Cantankerous Mule

Re: OLD FORUM

Postby admin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Old Avatars
To use your old avatar, just download it from the old forum and then upload it to this one. On Windows you can download an image by right-clicking on it and then picking the action you want. On Macintosh you just hold the control key and do the same. Simple as that!
admin
Site Admin

Postby wildrose » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

It would be nice to move some of the old topics to this forum. The Movies shot in Trona thread would be a good one. The thread about Charles Manson would be another. Maybe I'll restart those threads here when I get some time!
:thumb:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

wildrose wrote:It would be nice to move some of the old topics to this forum. The Movies shot in Trona thread would be a good one. The thread about Charles Manson would be another. Maybe I'll restart those threads here when I get some time!

I'm thinking about restarting some of the old topics also. I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
:cool2:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 am

mrfish wrote:
wildrose wrote:It would be nice to move some of the old topics to this forum. The Movies shot in Trona thread would be a good one. The thread about Charles Manson would be another. Maybe I'll restart those threads here when I get some time!

I'm thinking about restarting some of the old topics also. I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
:cool2:

Still thinking about restarting some old threads! Not sure when I'll get around to it!
COOL TRICK: I put ?w=220&h=200 after the image URL and it made the image smaller!!!!
:poop:
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby JanuaryJones » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:51 am

mrfish: I sure could use one of those round tuits. I never seem to get around to anything lately! And it's not necessrily because I'm lazy.
JanuaryJones
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:33 pm

I'm a longtime fan of this message board. In fact, I was actually a member several years ago. Since then I've been lurking in the shadows, reading random posts, but now I'm back with a new name enjoying the anonymity this board makes available to users!
Cactus Jack
Greenhorn

Postby pcslim » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:29 am

How soon before the forum gets an upgrade? My understanding is that the current version is a few years out-of-date. Could be dangerous from a hacker frame of reference. On the other hand, if they want to compromise the board bad enough there's not much that'll stop them. Just wondering if this board will be archived and if you'll be starting over anytime soon.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby cactuspete » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 am

pcslim: I recommend an upgrade. Blackturtle claims that it's a hassle since he has to go and re-setup all sorts of things and that he currently doesn't have the time. My feeling is the sooner the better, but that's easy for someone who is retired to recommend.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Return to Board Information