Race Relations

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Race Relations

Postby torn80 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:53 pm

desertrat wrote:h e l t e r s k e l t e r us
This is exactly why libtards want to take away your guns. That way when the retarded rioters come to your neighborhood, you will have no way to defend yourself.

Charles Manson must be laughing from the grave!
:wtf:
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby camel » Sat May 30, 2020 8:59 pm

Minnesota Says Far-Left and Anarchists are Responsible For the Riots as Cities Burn Across America
People from outside the state arrested for organizing the violent riot. Hopefully the criminal charges will match the seriousness of the crime!
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cloud » Sun May 31, 2020 7:18 am

CNN Tells Idiots The Riots are Peaceful While They are Being Attacked :laugh:
Propaganda headquarters being attacked by people motivated by the very propaganda produced by the occupants of the building. How ironic! Looks like the plan backfired!!!
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shotgunmary » Sun May 31, 2020 7:56 am

Can business owners sue local police departments for failure to protect their businesses? The rioters should have been mowed down. Police should have been far more aggressive. This kind of anarchy shouldn't be allowed! The president should have issued an executive order authorizing local cops to shoot looters on sight and in it he should have made police departments exempt from lawsuits! The only thing that thugs understand is the use of force and sometimes leaders need to take the bull by the horns and just get the job done!
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby defcon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 pm

YouTube Yanks My Video Warning Looters That Suburbs Shoot Back
I saw the video that he's talking about and what he says is absolutely true. YouTube and the MSM wants the riots to spread to the suburbs and they silence voices which call for a halt to the violence. They have a plan and they don't like it when people warn other people about the plan. I expect this video will be taken down, but we'll see one way or the other.
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby BoraxBill » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Black Lives Matter Declares WAR on Police and is Militarizing in ARMED Black Panther Style Patrols
Black culture is toxic. Black people cause their own problems 99% of the time. Every once in a while a police officer does something wrong, but 99% of the time police protect and serve just as they are supposed to. Without the police protecting Blacks from themselves, Black communities would self-destruct in a matter of weeks! Murder rates would go way up. Crime would be out of control.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby camel » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:02 pm

After David Dorn, I Am Done Trying To Empathize With Anyone
So.... one Black criminal is killed by a rogue cop and as a result there are riots which cause the deaths of a bunch of Black people. How does that make sense?
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrfish » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:21 am

camel: It doesn't make any sense, especially considering that the Black community causes 99.9% of their own problems. To make a big deal over one murder while saying nothing about the other 999 seems stupidly hypocritical by any standard!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:14 am

Candace Owens GoFundMe Account SUSPENDED - My Thoughts!
This guy calls it like it is. Intellectual honesty and a total respect for the truth!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:51 am

The N-Word. Let's Talk About It. Is That Allowed?
The hypocrisy of black Americans becomes apparent over and over again. That goes for "hard left progressive activists" too. They set verbal traps all the time and then jump all over anyone who falls for their tricks. What they can't deal with is a person who doesn't play their stupid little game.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues