Culture Wars and Cancel Culture

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Culture Wars

Postby ergot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:17 pm

The Stupidbowl is Sunday!
I agree with Mark Dice when he says, "I really couldn't care less about the superbowl actually. Watching a bunch of dudes chasing after a ball on a grass field could only keep my attention for about thirty seconds before I start to feel like I should be doing something else with my time." And George Orwell made a good point in his book 1984 when he wrote, "... football, beer, and above all gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult...." Considering all the commercials with social justice messages planned for the big event on Sunday, it seems like the perfect opportunity for the corporate propaganda machine to brainwash the low IQ masses that feel a strong compulsion to watch the mindless sports event which will take place on Sunday.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:51 am

1 in 10 American adults plan to bet on Super Bowl
Mark Dice's commentary hits the bullseye!
ergot wrote: And George Orwell made a good point in his book 1984 when he wrote, "... football, beer, and above all gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult...."

Football fans might talk like their tough guys, but in their heads they're just a bunch of pathetic sheeple.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:13 am

Can Liberals Survive the Apocalypse? This is Funny!
SPOILER ALERT: The answer to the question is NO! :laugh:
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:28 am

Twitter user banned under new policy for ‘misgendering’
I'm in favor of using the term "it" for someone who doesn't consider itself to be a "he" or a "she". There are only two genders and anyone who doesn't "identify" with one of them is a pile of "it" as far as I'm concerned.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 pm

John Oliver billboard turned NPC by guerrilla artists
Some funny stuff here! Awesome alterations of billboards and other stuff!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:41 am

New Ghostbusters 3 Movie Triggers Libtards
More Hollywood propaganda pushing liberal ideology. No wonder I haven't watched a movie produced in Hollywood for years!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Libtard Propaganda

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:13 am

Hollywood no longer produces entertainment. It's all libtard propaganda. It's gotten so bad that I don't even watch that crap anymore. People need to come to their senses and stop supporting libtards by watching their crap. The sooner they do, then to sooner the libtard propaganda machine runs out of money!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:02 am

cactuspete wrote:New Ghostbusters 3 Movie Triggers Libtards
More Hollywood propaganda pushing liberal ideology. No wonder I haven't watched a movie produced in Hollywood for years!

He forgot to mention Oceans 8. I will watch Ghostbusters 3 when it comes out just to see Bill Murphy. He was awesome in Caddyshack but then so was just about everyone in it!
R.I.P. Rodney Dangerfield!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 am

Why Has the West Been So Successful?
This explanation of Western Civilization makes a lot of sense. It's a relatively short video, but it provides a clear perspective of how history led to the formation of the USA. It also provides a warning that we should not lose the unique perspective that makes Western Civilization great.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby whiskeypete » Sat May 11, 2019 6:16 am

Ban Mother's Day? :smack:
We've reached the height of absurdity when a pregnant female objects to being called a woman because she identifies as a man.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues