Global Warming or Global Governance?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Global Warming or Global Governance?

Postby surfsteve » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 am

wildrose wrote:Pollution Responsible for Huge Super Crabs?
It seems like common sense to assert that we humans need to reduce our ecological footprint. With several billion people on the planet, there is no doubt that we have an impact and anything we can do to reduce that impact should be done. As for the conspiracy theories that world leaders are using this issue for nefarious purposes, I'm not buying it for the most part. However, I wouldn't trust them (or the corporations that tell them what to do) to do the right thing either.

I resent TYT saying co2 pollution is a Republican problem. Why do people post news from a political perspective? Carbon dioxide is not a pollution. Nuclear radiation is a pollution and it is being ignored because it doesn't fit with the political agenda to tax life to death!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Climate Change Debate
There really is no meaningful debate to be had here. Even pretending that there is a debate is absurd at this point.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Some scientists think we are headed for another ice age.

Also the entire solar system is warming. Especially Pluto which also happens to be heading further away from the sun as it warms.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to News and Issues