Obama-Haters

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Obama Comedy

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Funny moments from Obama's 1st term :thumb:
What I like about this president is that he has a sense of humor!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Obama Care.

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Though that video has absolutely nothing to do with Obama care I couldn't help noticing that the guy at 1 minute and 25 seconds hardly looks like the Obama we know today at all. Is that from plastic surgery? Or did they secretly replace him with somebody else?

Maybe you think it's funny but I don't think Obama care is funny at all.

If you type Obama care into the youtube search box here is the first video that comes up.

Not only will this bankrupt our economy but it will probably kill people like you. I've heard that 40% of doctors will be quitting medicine because of conscientious objections to this bill. I've also read that it's cost will virtually cause all small businesses to go under cause the remaining big businesses like Walmart, to cut everyone's wages to less than 30 hours a week.

How can anyone believe the pledges of a man who can't or wont even honor our national anthem properly?

If you want to know the scoop on Obama Care listen to the following video.
This is one of the most horrifying videos I ever heard!
You might want to skip to 2 minutes 22 seconds in the video to avoid the long introduction. Actually it's the introduction to the introduction. The introduction to the speaker Doesn't start till 2:22.

Here is part 2 of that interview
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Obama Care.

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:23 pm

“The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000,” the regulation says.

Bronze will be the lowest tier health-insurance plan available under Obamacare--after Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Under the law, the penalty for not buying health insurance is supposed to be capped at either the annual average Bronze premium, 2.5 percent of taxable income, or $2,085.00 per family in 2016.

In the new final rules published Wednesday, IRS set in law the rules for implementing the penalty Americans must pay if they fail to obey Obamacare's mandate to buy insurance.

IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Obama-Haters

Postby CrustyOldFart » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 am

President Obama Consoles Kid at Easter Egg Roll :crazy2:
Although it would seem that this little situation is innocent enough, there's no doubt in my mind that Obama-haters are going to spin it into some kind of Sandusky-like situation with Obama luring little kids to the White House so he can grope and fondle them. I can just see the slogans now: Pedo President, President Sandusky, or Pervy Prez all seem likely. Haters have a way of twisting anything (no matter how innocent or nice it is) into something bad.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Obama-Haters

Postby desertrat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

CrustyOldFart wrote:President Obama Consoles Kid at Easter Egg Roll :crazy2:
Although it would seem that this little situation is innocent enough, there's no doubt in my mind that Obama-haters are going to spin it into some kind of Sandusky-like situation with Obama luring little kids to the White House so he can grope and fondle them. I can just see the slogans now: Pedo President, President Sandusky, or Pervy Prez all seem likely. Haters have a way of twisting anything (no matter how innocent or nice it is) into something bad.

Very true! The Obama-haters make a big deal of everything he does. They complain about his gun control efforts and conveniently forget that Reagan had asked for similar measures. They whine about his health care package, but fail to mention that Republicans have suggested similar programs in the past couple decades. It would not be at all surprising if many fanatic conservatives have already made nasty remarks about the president hugging that little boy. I can just imagine Ann Coulter suggesting that he had selected the cutest little boy in the group and that he rubbed the little boy just a little too much. Vile comments like this are why many men feel nervous around kids. They're afraid that if they show the least sign of affection that someone will accuse them of being perverts.
:smack:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 am

desertrat wrote:

Very true! The Obama-haters make a big deal of everything he does. They complain about his gun control efforts and conveniently forget that Reagan had asked for similar measures. They whine about his health care package, but fail to mention that Republicans have suggested similar programs in the past couple decades. It would not be at all surprising if many fanatic conservatives have already made nasty remarks about the president hugging that little boy. I can just imagine Ann Coulter suggesting that he had selected the cutest little boy in the group and that he rubbed the little boy just a little too much. Vile comments like this are why many men feel nervous around kids. They're afraid that if they show the least sign of affection that someone will accuse them of being perverts.
:smack:

The inclusion of "Kid President" as part of the festivities provides even more fuel for the Obama-haters! But all that malarkey aside, the president is a great role-model for the way he handled the situation. Not only is he providing reassurance to black male children that they matter and that they are important, he is also a role-model for all adult men in that he shows that it's okay to show affection for children who are not related to them. That being said, he might also be putting adult men at risk. If they actually behave in the manner that he modeled, they might be accused of some kind of sex crime against children. We live in a messed up world, no doubt! Sometimes all you can do is laugh at the absurdity of it all!
:crazy2:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm

So you are saying it's OK for Obama to do something because Reagan tried to do it? It's ok for Obama to do something because he's the president and he's black but anybody else would be accused of child molestation? What's the matter with you people? Since when was it OK to turn this nation into Mr. Obama's Neighborhood? (BTW Couldn't get video to play due to bandwith problem. Who knew it was so popular?)
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Let me be the first to admit I don't like Obama but isn't he re enforcing negative behavior?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues