Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby drdesert » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 pm

MSNBC Does It Again!
How can these people be so obsessed and so stupid? Libtards were the ones making fun of preppers and flat-earthers and other conspiracy theory nutjobs a few years ago. Now they have come up with an even more ridiculous conspiracy theory and they are completely oblivious as to how incredibly nonsensical and preposterous their harebrained theory is in reality!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby desertrat » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 am

Misinformation related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic
This wikipedia page lists all sorts of misinformation and conspiracy theories relating to COVID-19. The Chinese biological weapon theory is the one I've heard most often:
Far-right commentator Josh Bernstein claimed that the Democratic Party and the "medical deep state" were collaborating with the Chinese government to create and release the coronavirus in order to bring down Donald Trump. Bernstein went on to suggest that those responsible should be locked in a room with infected coronavirus patients as punishment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:58 am

I tried a few places too start the conspiracy the Russia and Trump were working together on this. Putins guys released the bug in China to blame them. Trump would cancel the elections and remain in office. So on and so on. It really hasent gained traction.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:43 am

Why you are locked in, and what they are NOT telling you!
Some conspiracy theories are more far-fetched than others. This one seems like it might possibly be true, but I'm still very doubtful.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:34 pm

DAVID ICKE - THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: COVID-19 LOCKDOWN & THE ECONOMIC CRASH
There are ordinary conspiracy theorists and there are hardcore conspiracy theorists. This is guy is truly hardcore!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby panamint_patty » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:44 am

mrgreen: You're right. That guy is pretty extreme. He almost makes sense some of the time, but I thought what he said about 2030 was kind of funny. People always talk about future events in terms of multiples of ten and the next such year not counting the current year would be 2030!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pdm » Thu May 07, 2020 11:42 am

Russian State TV Repeats Bizarre, Baseless Claims About Bill Gates And COVID-19
It sounds like Russia has it's own version of "Inside Edition" and "Vox News." People love the crazy stuff whether you're in the USA or Russia or anywhere else for that matter. However, there is widespread distrust of Bill Gates. This Radio Free Europe broadcast denounces the Bill Gates Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory, but there are more than twice as many down votes as there are up votes and some of the comments....
Bill Gates has blood on his hands. The modern day Hitler.

Nothing bizarre about this in anyway
Bill Gates is an evil globalist physcotic demon.

Any kind of truth will be considered as conspiracy theory by the elites

This show looks awesome! Where can I watch this truthful Russian news channel!? Instead we get CNN.

pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby ergot » Sun May 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Reports: Deep State, China use COVID-19 for population control
Lots of assertions and little or no evidence, but that's normal when it comes to conspiracy theories.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Mon May 11, 2020 2:42 pm

OPERATION TODD (The Truth About Bill Gates) :wtf:
I've been subscribed to blackturtleshow on YouTube for almost as long as I've been a member of this message board. This video is really nutz and I'm pretty sure that's the idea! I'm pretty sure the idea is to make fun of Bill Gates conspiracy theories and the weird noises sound like some kind of alien Morse code.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby wildrose » Wed May 13, 2020 6:32 am

tronagirl: Why is it that people don't trust Bill Gates? He's been in a lot of news clips lately and he makes a lot of sense, but people bash him and say all sorts of negative things about him in the comments. The criticisms I've seen of Gates are way off target or based on conspiracy theories. He strikes me as incredibly sincere, intelligent, and well-informed. Maybe that's the problem, people don't like intelligent people who explain things clearly. People don't like reality. They'd rather live in a fantasy world.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues