Ban Bitches

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Ban Bitches

Postby hand » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:44 am

Ocasio-Cortez says colleague who called her 'bitch' is part of a larger problem faced by all women
I must say that Rep. Yoho is correct! He didn't just call her a bitch. He called her a fucking bitch! OAC goes on to say that she has "walked the streets." Does this mean that she's a streetwalker?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Streetwalker
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:27 pm

hand: I can't think of anyone who deserves to be called a Flying Bee more than Crazy Eyes Cortez, but she must have done something incredibly despicable to get one of her colleagues to verbally berate her in that way. Not that she didn't have it coming, but she took full advantage of the situation and played the victim card to the greatest extent possible. She milked it for all that it was worth. Her pathetic little speech was about as melodramatic as it gets. I like what you say about her being a streetwalker, BTW. And it was a good idea to include the link just in case anyone failed to understand the meaning of the term.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby recluse » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Rep. Yoho pushes back on AOC's accusation that he verbally attacked her
It's pretty obvious that AOC is a liar. She fabricated and embellished and misrepresented a conversation in order to grandstand and to make a colleague look bad. She truly is a disgusting and horrible person. So, I guess that makes her a LYING BITCH in addition to anything else people have to say about her!
:laugh:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:30 am

recluse: LYING BITCH is about right, but that was already obvious based on past behavior prior to this little incident. However, even the petulant manner in which she delivered her melodramatic little speech gave her away. Such grandstanding is only engaged in by someone who is overplaying her hand in order to impress her fans. She needs to create drama in order to feel relevant. She's like an addict in that regards. She truly is a despicable and wretched excuse for a human being.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:07 pm

"How dare you?" - Greta Thunberg
MojaveMike: Some people (such as dear Greta) would say that you are "victim blaming," but I agree with you 100%! Come to think of it, Greta's a bit of a bitch herself! A young bitch, but a bitch nonetheless!
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 am

It's slightly disappointing to find out that Yoho didn't call Cortez a fucking bitch. She certainly deserved it, but the true story proves that she is a lying bitch. As for dear Greta, I think stupid bitch would work. There's definitely something wrong with that girl and all the publicity has definitely not been good for her.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby camel » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:47 am

Daughter Scolds Dad About Toilet Seat
It starts young. Best to nip it in the bud. It may seem cute and harmless at this stage, but it eventually becomes full-blown bitchiness.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:26 am

What is AOC Talking About?
Lying bitch without a doubt. Also self-aggrandizing, manipulative, attention-seeking, overly emotional, melodramatic, hypocritical, etc.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cloud » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:46 am

AOC Responds To Ted Yoho's Comments :laugh:
This is pretty funny and they give AOC a dose of her own medicine!
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 am

AOC Rips McConnell For Ignoring RBG's Dying Wish
One of the bitchiest bitches in Washington D.C. opened her piehole and started bitching....
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues