White Privilege (aka, INTELLIGENCE)

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: White Privilege

Postby surfsteve » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:38 am

Any form of white privilege that may have existed died more than 50 years ago with the introduction of affirmative action. White people didn't go into the jungles of Africa to capture blacks and sell them as slaves. That was done by blacks who sold out their own kind much the way Hilary and the media are doing to whites today.

Black Lives Matter Is A Racist, Anti-White Terrorist Group
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:44 am

'White Boy Privilege’: Teen Performs Amazing Poem About Racism
Looks like The Dumb Turks decided to feature this little puppet boy and the thumbs down are ahead of the thumbs up votes there also. The comments are much more insightful than the commentary in the video. No surprise there!
He said white people exist in a safe, fuzzy blanket. It's the worst kind of patronizing bullshit tone to take to anyone if you're trying to talk to them like a normal person. Lots of white people have problems, debt, poverty, health issues, and when they hear that their life is considered a joke, they tend to not take the message too kindly. Anna even has to repeatedly try and throw in caveats saying that "no one is saying you're a bad person." Like, if you have to throw in those caveats, maybe you should just drop the whole term "white privilege," because all it does is piss people off.

White children are being brainwashed a forced to apologize for their ancestors founding the Western world and establishing all of the freedoms that all other peoples flock to.

Dear white people, please stop teaching your children SAVE black people all the damn time! We don't need saving, we need self-determination! No wonder this video has more dislikes and likes! I'm proud to say that I am one of the dislikes!

Asians are non-white and a minority, and they make, as a group, more money than us (whites) and scored higher than us (whites) in all IQ tests, and are in general more successful, and they also commit less crime. If we (whites) were really practicing some form of discrimination against against minorities, then explain how asians are doing so much better done us in EVERY WAY. Because there is NO white privilege. Blacks and latinos go to jail and are poor in disproportionate numbers because they are LESS INTELLIGENT. And if there was some phantom White Privilege, then there is a greater privilege: Asian Privilege. go dismantle Asian Privilege first

This school in Atlanta costs $23,000 per year, The Paideia School. The kids Mom is a Liberal Activist and Hillary supporter. The kid is an actor and it is extremely doubtful that he wrote any of this. This is a stunt by her Liberal Parents to get their son noticed. Horrible parents in my opinion.

cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 am

What Hillary would sound like if she were speaking at a White Lives Don't Matter convention.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Empathy Works Both Ways
Actually her comments are fairly well-balanced. She begins by placating the audience by giving them what they want to hear, but then she does a one-eighty on them and tells them that they need to see the other side of the issue. I think she over-does the placating a bit, but the fact that she then challenges her audience is commendable. If she had just gone straight to the "you need to see the other side of the issue" part of her speech, the audience would have been less receptive and she would have accomplished nothing. That's my take on this excerpt of the speech, that doesn't mean that I like her overall as a candidate in case anyone thinks that being fair-minded equates to something more than being fair-minded.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:33 pm

I'm afraid I totally disagree with you. I don't think her comments were well balanced at all. When she said we needed to know what it was like to sit our son or daughter down and have the talk about how carefully they need to act around police because the slightest wrong move could get them hurt or even killed I don't think she had it in mind that cops were more afraid of killing black people than whites, because it might start a race riot.

If I say, Hillary doesn't know what it feels like to be passed over for a job, or a promotion, and have it given to someone less qualified, because of the color of their skin, and affirmative action; I suppose people are going to argue that with me too...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:58 am

#BlackLivesMatter is Full of Shit
The tactics, hypocrisy, and destructive nature of BLM. It's all there and only a complete moron would deny it.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby twister » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 am

Check Your White Privilege
Be very careful what you say since it is very likely that whatever you say will be taken out of context and misinterpreted as evidence that you are racist, intolerant, or otherwise politically incorrect. What they want is to silence the opposition and so actually it's better to speak truth to power, but to choose our words wisely.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:04 am

CNN anchor breaks down when guest uses N WORD, Louis CK response :roll2:
White privilege is being able to say N-word while complaining about other people saying NIGGER. The self-righteousness is laughably stupid.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:14 am

CNN commentator: We don't want anything from white people
I agree with Bill O'Reilly 100% on this one! What the "commentator" is asking for was granted and then some way back in the 1960s, but to take advantage of the opportunity requires work. And effort on the part of the so-called "oppressed" is lacking and all they want is hand outs!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 am

sandman: Although O'Reilly is essentially correct, the issue comes down to a matter of fairness. All votes should count the same. So, I say abolish the Electoral College and just go with the popular vote. Let the chips fall where they may, but fair is fair one way or the other.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues