Religious Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Religious Nutjobs

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:37 am

Church Leader Lured Boys Into Sex Parties
This is strange and it's hard to imagine how a group of twelve boys (ages 15-17) could be talked into all getting naked at the house of a religious leader. The set of circumstances that would explain this eludes me, unless the boys were all mentally retarded or something. BTW, another possible title for this clip could have been: Guy With Erection Gets Stiff Sentence. Cenk uses a variation of this pun in this clip. He can be such a silly sailor.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm

How Female Masturbation Summons Sex Demons
The danger of female masturbation according to the crazy religious guy discussed in this video is that "one could inadvertently summon a sex demon to attach itself to you through the act of masturbating. And once the demon attaches, it is difficult to get it to leave. And it will drive you to masturbate even when you don't want to. You'll be hit with urges to play with yourself so powerful that only an orgasm will allow you some temporary relief." Bye now, it's time for me to go summon some sex demons!
:laugh:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:54 am

shadylady: Religious nutjobs have some crazy beliefs about sexual pleasure. I'm not one of those people who feel comfortable having long conversations about masturbation, but I also don't believe that there is anything wrong with masturbation. It's much more healthy than being in a bad relationship or having sex with anything that can be considered fair game.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:31 am

Noah's Ark Comes to Life in Kentucky
Religious nutjobs spend money too and so businesses which cater to the religious nutjob demographic can make big bucks!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:09 am

Which Countries Have Religious Police?
Relgious nutjobs of the Muslim variety take things to the extreme and I'm sure there are plenty of Christian nutjobs who would do the same if they were allowed to.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:22 am

Religious Nutjobs Say The Darndest Things!
The messages on these church marquees speak for themselves!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:09 pm

What is a cult?
The difference between a legitimate religion and a cult is very slight according to this quick clip. I think there's more to it and that there are more defining factors, but generally speaking there's not a ton of difference between the two.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:02 pm

George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit
He's all-knowing, all-wise, all-powerful, but He's always asking for money. How can that be?
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 am

The Church For People Who Are “Spiritual, But Not Religious”
There's a lot of craziness when it comes to religion. Whether we're talking religious extremists or people who are just "spiritual" there is plenty of room for craziness.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 am

MojaveMike: Religion is a bunch of crap no matter how you slice it. Rearrange a pile of manure and you still have a big pile of manure. George Carlin is right. Religion is bullshit!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues