World War III

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: World War III

Postby mrfish » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 pm

How Jill Stein Plans To Handle Putin
This is the most intelligent statement I've heard yet regarding how to fix our relationship with Russia.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby tronagirl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Jill Stein leaves Clinton Supporter speechless
The guy wasn't speechless at all. He was trying to ask a follow up question and she just kept talking. She had a good answer and I was impressed with her depth of knowledge and rhetorical skill, but the guy wasn't speechless and so the title to the video is definitely misleading!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby BoraxBill » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Hillary Clinton will start WW3 with Russia over Syria - Jill Stein Issues New Hillary WW3 Warning
Although I think Trump would be much more effective at foreign policy than Clinton, I'm not quite ready to say that Clinton would be highly likely to cause a nuclear conflict. She's much more likely than Trump to do so, but we're still talking relatively low odds.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:28 am

There is some evidence that Russia was ready to go to war if Clinton had won the election. I didn't see any articles confirming it but I was worried that maybe Russia was considering a first strike had she won. I read that on the day of the election that Air Force One was in the air with the president on board and also other planes that had the vice president and their families all flying around to nowhere. Also that the military had been placed on high alert, making me think that our government was worried about the same thing.

The Kremlin says a victory for Clinton would have sparked World War Three and electing Trump saved the world from Armageddon
News of Trump's election was greeted with jubilation in Moscow
Presidential adviser Sergei Glazyev said: 'Americans had two choices: World War Three or multilateral peace'
He described Hillary Clinton as a 'symbol of war'
Vladimir Putin has said he hopes for an improvement of US-Russian relations under Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eddon.html
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:18 am

China Positions To Start WW3
China has every right to restrict travel in its territorial waters. The question is whether or not it considers its territory to extend further than international law allows.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 am

Poll: Americans Believe War Is Coming :poop:
Trump is a disaster and war might be coming, but Hillary would have been even worse as hard as that might be to believe!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:14 am

It's looking like Trump isn't that much better than Hillary after all. He may have just started WWIII by attacking an air base in Syria. Though it was in response to a chemical gas attack Ron Paul is saying Israel is probably responsible for it and not Syria.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:00 am

surfsteve wrote:It's looking like Trump isn't that much better than Hillary after all. He may have just started WWIII by attacking an air base in Syria. Though it was in response to a chemical gas attack Ron Paul is saying Israel is probably responsible for it and not Syria.

Trump sure rushed in there with his missiles..............McMaster Hmmm.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 am

surfsteve wrote:It's looking like Trump isn't that much better than Hillary after all. He may have just started WWIII by attacking an air base in Syria. Though it was in response to a chemical gas attack Ron Paul is saying Israel is probably responsible for it and not Syria.

Is there one piece of evidence the Jews were involved? Rand Paul has some great ideas about fixing health care, no doubt that subject he can be respected for. Spreading BS about the Jews gassing people is so undocumented it borders on being a lie.
If Rand Paul had his way in the ‘40’s how many Jews and Poles would die at the hands of Hitler?
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:09 pm

James Sel wrote:Trump sure rushed in there with his missiles..............McMaster Hmmm.

Sparky of SoCal wrote:Is there one piece of evidence the Jews were involved? Rand Paul has some great ideas about fixing health care, no doubt that subject he can be respected for. Spreading BS about the Jews gassing people is so undocumented it borders on being a lie.
If Rand Paul had his way in the ‘40’s how many Jews and Poles would die at the hands of Hitler?

There may not be evidence that Israel was involved, but there is motive. It doesn't make sense for Syria to gas their own people under the circumstances. So, I'd say it's reasonable to speculate about Israel being involved.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues