World War III

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: World War III

Postby ergot » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:22 pm

Dave Smith Breaks Down the Reasons Russia Invaded Ukraine
PROBLEM: Nuclear war between USA and Russia will destroy entire planet.
SOLUTION: Recognize the annexed regions as part of Russia and no NATO for Ukraine.
Small price to pay.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby torn80 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:52 pm

Could the US Use Nukes in Ukraine
It's much more likely that the USA will create a false flag incident in order to justify the use of tactical nukes, than that Russia will use tactical nukes. Russia can more than deal with Ukraine with conventional weaponry and by deploying more soldiers to fight in Ukraine.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:44 am

Biden and NATO threaten the existence of mankind
Biden, NATO, and the neocons created this disaster back in 2014 and now they want to get everyone on the planet killed.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby defcon » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:49 pm

Will You Be Drafted For WW3?
During WW2 men between 18 and 45 were drafted. Could that happen again?
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby recluse » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Fake News Says Demanding Peace In Ukraine Is Going To Get Us Nuked
Putin has never threatened to use nukes. Nor does he have even the slightest need to do so. Biden, on the other hand, has been scaremongering about nukes continuously. Biden is the problem.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:37 am

Boiling the Frog and US Mission Creep in Ukraine
More and more military personnel from the USA and NATO are being stationed in Ukraine. Is there any way that this does not end in WW3?
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby drdesert » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:16 am

Russian Ops in Ukraine - Update: What is the Goal & is Moscow Achieving it?
Russia is fighting a war of attrition, not a war for conquest of territory. In a war of attrition the "score" is kept in terms of number of soldiers killed and the amount of equipment destroyed on each side. On a bad day Russia might lose as many as 75 soldiers. For Ukraine a good day is losing only 300 soldiers. So at best that's a four to one ratio. A bad day for Ukraine is much, much worse. The territory gained and lost is irrelevant since territory can easily be recaptured once the resources of the enemy are depleted.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:32 pm

Russia Missile Allegedly Hits Poland & Now Lizard People Demand WW3
The comments say it all:
It was a Ukrainian air defense missile that landed in Poland. It was trying to shoot down a Russian missile fired on Western Ukraine. Make no mistake the US/NATO is fully aware of this.

The Missile probably hit the building holding all the servers for Ftx

The second I saw that on the news I had a feeling it was a false flag since both Russia and Ukraine use the same weapons and Russian missiles seem to be able to hit the general area of what they aim at so unless some Russian really fucked up the aiming I think something’s going on.

Unless Russia has the cross-eyed dude from spaceballs in charge of launching missiles I don't think you can miss a target by that much.

The timing is just too convenient considering ALL other things happening in the political arena.

On the next episode of: Is Anyone Surprised?

I don't think anyone with any commonsense is taking this at face value.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby 666 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:08 pm

I'm not even going to waste anyone's time on the TYT video about the missiles which landed in Poland. Instead, we can just go straight to the comments people left in response to the video:
Could it be the Ukrainians trying to make a false flag operation ? They want money and help!

thankfully the first nukes to drop in the US will be on LA.
aka tyt headquarters.

False flag like always!!!!!

Message to Putin…
TYT Studios GPS coordinates: 34° 3' 8.0424'' N and 118° 14' 37.266'' W.

Latest I'm hearing is they may be defense missiles fired at the Russian missiles .
I would wait for clarity.

Time is FAR, FARRRR older than any trick.

How can you say this with a straight face.... Faceplant

I suspect Ukraine secret service fired the missile to draw US into a greater war with Russia....

In no way shape or form are these Russian missiles. You guys are going to help these idiots start a world war. Quit it.

After the WMD’s lie, you think I’m gonna believe this garbage?! More lies to send young brainwashed men to die off in manufactured wars for profit.

The Polish News showed pictures of a S300 Ukrainian Missile that landed in Poland. Even Biden said that the trajectory of the missile didn't come from Russia.

ARTICLE 4 has been talked about! Not Article 5! Get it right TYT!!!!

The missiles weren't fired from Russia (it was probably Ukraine), but even if they were, there's no chance it was intentional. Come on. It wouldn't be the first time Russia and NATO countries have accidentally hit each other.

Shitzinsky captured many Russian weapons. Why wouldn't he strike poland? Hell he did strikes against his own electrical nuclear reactor plant. Then would not allow inspectors in far fear they would find out he did it. I got no sympathy for a man that would kill his entire nation just to join nato.

Ana dancing on stage Naked with only her shoes and socks on would be so hot.

Putin will win this war no matter how many lies are told. Reality…. libtards hate it.
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby drdesert » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:37 am

Here's my breakdown on the Polish missile incident:
60% chance that Ukraine was trying to intercept Russian missiles and that Ukraine's missiles landed in Poland.
30% chance that Ukraine deliberately shot missiles into Poland as a false flag incident.
10% chance that Russian missiles went off course into Poland as the result of some kind of malfunction.
There's a ZERO PERCENT chance that Russia deliberately aimed missiles to enter Polish territory.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues