South of the Border

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: South of the Border

Postby desertrat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:27 am

California is likely to be more receptive than Texas when it comes to illegal immigrants. There might be a few sanctuary cities in Texas for all I know, but with Gov Moonbeam in charge, California is practically a sanctuary state. Our state should support federal efforts to deal with the border crisis, but with all the libtards working in Sacramento, that's not likely to happen.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:58 pm

How is George Soros Operating?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Tucker to critics: We are not intimidated
A wall would solve many, many problems. It would be well worth the cost. A wise investment, indeed!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 am

YES! Check out the prototype for the wall Trump has selected.

Partial government shutdown to begin after Congress adjourns early
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:55 am

Veteran on his border wall GoFundMe campaign
I know a bunch of people who did not vote for Trump who are in favor of the wall. It just makes sense!
https://wefundthewall.com/
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:38 pm

sandman: Almost 17 million dollars! That's got to make it one of the most successful gofundme campaigns of all time. In fact I jut looked it up. The top grosser ever was 22 million dollars and that was for the metoo BS movement. My prediction is that this one will move into the number one spot in less than a few days unless gofundme decides that people donating money to a worthy cause is hate speech when it comes to conservative causes.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:38 am

Sheriff blames California sanctuary laws for cop death
It is my sincere hope that the family of the murdered cop will sue the hell out of the state for interfering with the process of eliminating illegal aliens from this country. The state should not be undermining federal efforts to deal with the problem of illegal immigration and the state is fully responsible for the death of a hard-working, honest cop who followed the rules and who did not deserve to be murdered while on the job!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 am

mrfish I agree with you a 100%. Judging from the past State election the ruling class does not agree with such sentiments. If voters felt it was important to control the border the votes would have been different. Why would you vote for candidates that you know ahead of time are running on a ticket that openly and without any doubts promoting working to interfere with the Federal Government in regards to sealing the border and controlling illegal immigration. It seems so crazy. Meanwhile across the pond in Europe where open borders and lax border control the citizens are starting to realize there mistakes trying to correct the problem but it may be to late to do it with great pains. One of the leading causes of that immigration problem in Europe was bad apples coming in under the cover of bad hombres escaping with the mass caravans escaping across borders from the Middle East. Grant you war was an issue there but undocumented, unknown and unchecked persons was also a great problem. You would think we would learn from those mistakes see the problems it has caused and learn from that. Evidently not.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby sandman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:59 am

Border Patrol chief reponds to tear gas decision
Tear gas was absolutely necessary and personally I'd be in favor of lethal force in situations like this, but I know most people would find that a little extreme. HOWEVER, I'm sick and tired of playing nice. It's time to crack down on illegal immigration and let people know that we do not welcome ILLEGAL immigrants!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:35 am

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!
Illegal immigrants should be treated like foreign invaders and when captured they should be considered prisoners of war. Their treatment should be unpleasant and minimal. We should not waste any money making them comfortable. That goes for men, women, and children. When word gets out that we do not take kindly to illegal immigrants, then the flow of illegals will be drastically reduced.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues