Obama Versus Romney

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Obama Versus Romney

Postby wildrose » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

The 2012 campaign in two minutes :roll2:
Whatever happened to Cain, Bachman, Gingrich, Perry, and Paul?
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

I just placed a ten dollar bet on Obama? :4x4: :angel:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

surfsteve wrote:
surfsteve wrote:Mercury Retrograde Promises Election Confusion

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney
http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/milit ... or-romney/

The story says the ballots were cast 8 months ago. I wonder if they were cast on a Mercury retrograde.

I find it hard to believe that there would have been enough missing votes to swing the election. Obama won by a land slide. It looks like the astrologers were right though!

I had to unexpectedly leave a few minutes after I made this post so I didn't have time to research it. After I left though I thought maybe I had accidentally posted an onion article but it wasn't. It turns out though that The Duffle Blog is a satirical website and is more or less "The Onion of the military".
With a hint of truth these cheeky fake news stories recently duped some serious blogs. Both Gizmodo and Yell magazine happened to mistake the posts on The Duffel Blog, a five-month old satirical website, for real news.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 ... ories?lite
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Meanwhile with the 2012 election over Americans prepare for Four more years of whining and blame directer towards the executive office of the USA.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Watch Alex Jones and Webster Tarpley duke it out on election night.

At 26 minutes in, Tarpley made the hair on the back of my neck stand up on his Benghazi, comments saying Petraeus, Hillary or both must resign due to the scandal and that it would probably be Petraeus. I'm pretty sure it was before the scandal about him resigning broke because it happened a few minutes before Alex interrupted the show to cut in with the final election results, throwing a tantrum and practically blaming it on Tarpley.

I had no idea Tarpley was pro Obama. At least compared to Romney. Or that Jones and Tarpley were in such stark disagreement on so many issues. Especially when it comes to Romney and Obama.

Tarpley claims that Obama is the lesser of two evils. Alex Jones makes a total ass out of himself and even accuses Tarpley of possibly being a martian for not agreeing with him. The show ends with Jones pathetic attempt to discredit Tarpley's political expertise on the basis of him taking a flu shot.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 am

Romney Advisor Admits Media Wasn't Unfair
Even Republicans didn't like Romney very much. He was a horribly flawed candidate. It's amazing that he did as well as he did!
:smack:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to News and Issues