Islamophobia?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Islamophobia?

Postby desertrat » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 am

‘Sexual emergency’ Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy at swimming pool in Austria
Typically child molesters don't just rape kids in public places. They at least have enough self-control to be a little more discrete about it. Sarcasm aside, it would seem that cultures built around Islam are deficient in a number of profound and obvious ways. Since the influx of refugees into Europe during the last few years, incidents such as this have been far too frequent to dismiss as isolated incidences!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Islamophobia?

Postby recluse » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Muslim Cites Sexual Emergency As Child Rape Justification
These Muslim migrants seem to have a difficult time controlling their sexual urges. Very strange...
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Re: Islamophobia

Postby sandman » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 am

Muslim Rapists: There was a situation in the UK where law enforcement looked the other way while Muslims molested young girls over a period of time in some sort of child prostitution ring. Eventually the situation became known to the general public and the officials were forced to deal with the situation. It seems that people are so afraid of being called Islamophobic that they'd rather tolerate criminal behavior than be criticized for being racist.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby camel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 am

The honest and unbiased truth is that immigrants and refugees do not tend to be the best and the brightest. This is especially true nowadays. That's why it's important to have control of the borders and to be selective about who gets let into our country. If we don't protect our country from an influx of criminals, then we are damn fools. A big heart don't count for nothing if you ain't got no brains! LOL
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby BoraxBill » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:12 am

Immigrants: For a couple centuries this country benefited from immigration. But now immigration drains our resources since we get people without education or skills. It used to be we got solid individuals with character and skills who were capable of contributing to our society. Now that's anything but the case.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:18 am

The Extreme Anti-Migrant Measures Of The EU
European nations have a responsibility to protect their self-interest. Allowing any number of refugees into their countries threatens the stability of their nations and the quality of life of their citizens. Turning away refugees is the most responsible thing to do although it may be a difficult choice to make. Sometimes being heartless is the only way to survive, but at the same time European nations working with the USA to destabilize the Middle East is what caused this crisis and so now European nations are reaping what they sowed and so it's just bad Karma coming back to haunt them.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:23 pm

Islam vs LGBT
It would seem that LGBT people are confused in a number of ways...
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby camel » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Saudi Arabia beheads 37 people, puts body on display (while still on UN human rights council) :curse:
You only hear about this kind of thing in Muslim nations. Stupid, primitive, backwards, corrupt, immoral are all words which describe this kind of behavior. And what the hell are these shamelessly depraved idiots doing on the human rights council?!!!! Islamophobia? No, I call it utter and complete contempt for revolting and degenerate sub-human animals.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:44 am

camel: We certainly are not afraid of Islam, but we are definitely repulsed by it. I know the USA endorses freedom of religion, but I don't think Islam is a legitimate religion. It's an organization of maniacs who want to take away all our freedoms. I'd say it's a cult, but it's actually far worse than a cult.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby desertrat » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:31 am

CrustyOldFart wrote:camel: We certainly are not afraid of Islam, but we are definitely repulsed by it. I know the USA endorses freedom of religion, but I don't think Islam is a legitimate religion. It's an organization of maniacs who want to take away all our freedoms. I'd say it's a cult, but it's actually far worse than a cult.

Islam is not a religion. It's a terrorist organization. Nothing but hate and intolerance is produced by this so-called religion. We do not fear Islam, we consider it primitive and worthy only of contempt.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to News and Issues