Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Postby ergot » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Obama: 'The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back'
Yeah, except the democrats are now bringing back McCarthyism on steroids with this whole Russiagate BS.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 am

Investigate THIS: McCain's Ties To ISIS
The radical anti-Trump crowd seems to want to make it illegal to talk to Russians. I don't understand what this hysteria over Russia is all about. We know that Russian hacking is fake news and so let's just move on. Instead of investigating Trump's ties to Russia, let's investigate McCain's ties to ISIS. For that matter, why did Obama stand back and allow ISIS to proliferate? Why did McCain and others push for regime change in Syria and Ukraine? Those are the crimes that should be investigated. Working with the Russians is a good idea and those who stand in the way of international cooperation should be dealt with in an extremely harsh manner.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Cocktail of lies: How MSM creates the myth of Russian meddling
A very appropriate object lesson!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:52 pm

New sanctions proposed to punish Russia for imaginary meddling in Europe
Cuz only the USA is allowed to influence countries in Europe through cyber-espionage, military intimidation, economic incentives, propaganda, or any other means necessary...
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:51 am

This video claims that the latest batch of wiki leaks confirms that the American intelligence organizations have the ability to hack and leave digital fingerprints making it look like it was done by the Russians or anybody they want. It claims they can remotely listen in to many electronic devices such as TV's and cell phones. I knew a legal assistant back in the 1990's that claimed she was working on a case for an electronics company claiming the government was making them build in the technology for them to be able to do that to TV's so apparently it's been around for a very long time.

Hannity CONFIRMS Obama Court Order & WIRETAPPING Donald Trump Tower
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CactusHugger » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:31 am

'Propaganda virus': US lawmakers debate 'Russian misinformation'
All news organizations have a point of view, but only some have a political agenda. Most news organizations in the USA are owned by major corporations and so an agenda exists in that domestic news organizations cannot publish news which undermines the ambitions of their corporate leaders. It's gotten so bad lately that news in the USA is more like propaganda than actual news. News from outside sources tends to undermine the narrative pushed by media here in the USA (since the truth exposes misinformation for what it is) and so corporate leaders push back and accuse those news sources of spreading propaganda. Our corporate leaders have a huge amount of influence over politicians and so they can even get politicians to push their agenda. It's all pretty obvious if you pay attention!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cactuspete » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:25 am

NSA Hacked DNC and Left Russian Footprints! - Former Senior Intelligence Officer Tony Schaffer
This is all very obvious to anyone with any kind of a technological background, but for the general public it's difficult for them to see through even lies as obvious as the Russian Hacker myth. The truth is that if Russia wants to hack something, they can do so without leaving any forensic trace. So, if there are so-called footprints, then they were left their by someone attempting to implicate the Russians, although simple logic tells us that the existence of footprints would signal that someone else did the dirty deed. All that being said, the most viable theory for the DNC email leak relates to Seth Rich...
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 am

The NSA tapping and leaving the footprints seems like the most likley case out there. If not the NSA some other spin off. I don't trust the Russians very much but I'm starting to not trust my goverment all the time either.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby ergot » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:24 am

First of all, we don't know for sure who was responsible for the email leak, but regardless of who it was all they did was expose some truth. Russian news stations such as Russia Today just provide more truth which exposes the lies told by our media. How is that propaganda? How is any of that tampering with the election? We should all be grateful that Russia makes it hard for the media here in the USA to get away with lying to the American people!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:43 am

I tend to agree with your line of thinking. There are mixed emotions to go with that. I remember growing up and hearing how evil the Communist Power was. I still believe it was/is a very flawed and evil the way China, Cuba, Russia and others implement the system. I don’t believe after crawling under my school desk all those years practicing grabbing my ass and waiting for a Nuc attack that it ever was a threat. I know what the US government said, but I have my doubts. Strange I trust the government now less that I am in my 60’s than I did in my 20’s. Did not see that coming.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues