Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Postby deathvalleyjake » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:12 am

recluse: I think lots of people feel the same way. We're tired of being lied to by the mainstream news and we see Russia Today as doing nothing more than exposing their lies. If exposing lies is propaganda, then please give me more propaganda. But the reality is that propaganda is lies meant to move an agenda forward and that's exactly what the mainstream news media serves up every single day!
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:33 am

I am surprised at how many American's don't believe the media about Russian Hackers. Seems like almost no one doubted them when they claimed the twin towers and building 7 collapse had nothing to do with controlled demolition.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 am

Red Baiting Rises To INSANE Level In Political Commercial
The propaganda does not originate from outside our country, it all comes from within. It's not done by a foreign government, it's our own government. That's the insight all Americans need to have in order to properly understand our current attitude towards Russia. They are not antagonistic towards us. It's our government which is antagonistic towards Russia. Our government, our leaders (both corporate and political) are the problem.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pcslim » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:07 am

New Book Reveals Clinton Campaign Hatched Russia Hysteria To Cover For Losing
All the untrue claims about Russian hacking are the result of planned media manipulation by the people running the Clinton campaign. Not only is she untrustworthy, she surrounded herself with a bunch of liars. Like many people are saying, Trump may be a horrible president, but Clinton would have been worse.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby sandman » Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 am

pcslim: Hillary Clinton is a pathetic loser. She was a waste of time as a candidate and she's still wasting time whining about losing. I completely understand that losing to someone as pathetic as Trump is humiliating, but she should look in the mirror sometime and realize that she's even more pathetic than Trump!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dzrtdwg » Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 am

sandman: Thems are some pretty strong words! LOL Yeah, Hillary might be even more pathetic than Trump, but I'd call it a tie. They are each pathetic in a different way. Think of being pathetic as a pile of crap. Whether it's donkey crap or elephant crap, it still stinks although each may have its own distinct aroma!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 02, 2017 7:49 am

Trump and Hillary are both pathetic in different ways. Hillary is an obvious liar and never intended to keep any of her promises while Trumps promises were wishful thinking but then when he got into office he basically abandoned them thinking: “Keeping all those promises would be dangerous and way too hard! I'm just going to settle in and do what I'm told by my masters. I actually thought this job would be easy. Boy was I wrong. America you are screwed!” Sorry America. The real Trump couldn't be here. He only existed before the election. Perhaps he never existed at all. In the mean time please enjoy this cardboard cutout and treat him as if he were your president.

He's not a puppet... Meet America's first cardboard president!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 pm

‘No evidence of Russian intrusion in US political system’ – Ron Paul
Ron Paul is one of the few politicians from the USA that can be considered sane. As for Sergey Lavrov, that guy must have the patience of a saint to be able to deal with the pathetic morons calling themselves reporters who represent our domestic news agencies.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Thu May 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Rep. Maxine Waters On James Comey Firing: This Is Highly Unusual | MSNBC
This lady is so stupid! So damn stupid! The reporter is just messing with her and she's completely clueless! He even smirks a couple times in response to her stupid babbling.
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Fri May 12, 2017 7:54 pm

HYSTERIA: US media presstitutes cry over alleged exclusion from Trump - Lavrov meeting
Presstitutes is the perfect name for the tools that pretend to be reporters for mainstream media.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues