Trey Gowdy

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Trey Gowdy

Postby shadylady » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Trey Gowdy on Director Comey's Clinton decision
Trey tells it like it is. I'd rather vote for him than for Killary or the Donald. Make sure you watch the political ad at the end. It's pretty funny.
Last edited by shadylady on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Trey Gowdy

Postby surfsteve » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:05 am

Well said. I'd vote for Trey Gowdy too!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 am

I've seen a couple videos on unreliable YouTube channels suggesting that Gowdy might be offered a gig as Attorney General. That would be a great way to kick off a campaign to put Hillary in prison where she belongs. Is there any reliable info to verify that Trump might pick Gowdy as AG?
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 am

Wow. As soon as I typed “Trump” and “Gowdy” into google, it highlighted attorney general automatically. I can't wait to see what I can find out about it.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:04 am

Wow. Looks like you're right!

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump Announces His Pick For Attorney General….Trey Gowdy
In a move that can only be described as brilliant “common sense”, Trump Announced his pick for Attorney General…Trey Gowdy. I’m sure there will be a large percentage of democrats out there who will soon be pissing their pants if that happens (if they aren’t already). If this comes to pass…they’ll have to build a bigger prison to put all of the corrupt communist bastards in.

http://ufpnews.com/2015/breaking-news-d ... rey-gowdy/

Trey Gowdy Being Considered for Trump's Attorney General! This Would Be AWESOME!

TREY GOWDY on becoming ATTORNEY GENERAL (video from 2015)
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:25 am

Still haven't heard anything about Trey Gowdy being picked by Trump on any of the major news channels. Not even Fox. Also when I went to google "trump" and "Trey gowdy" it only suggested the words attorney and left off the word general this time. Not sure what that means but I don't think it's official. I'm actually thinking these are old stories from 2015; when Trump suggested he was considering him, that are being reconstituted. That seems to be happening a lot these days. I'm not going to count it as for sure until I hear a video of Trump announcing it himself. So far that hasn't happened and I am not familiar with the credibility of the site I posted saying it was a done deal; though I do agree that Trump is seriously considering it, and has been since 2015. One can always hope!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:40 pm

What I've heard is that Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani are at the top of the list for likely Attorney General nominees and that Gowdy may be appointed as a special prosecutor to go after the Hildawg!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 am

That would be nice, Sandman! That way Trey Gowdy could focus exclusively on Hillary and her foundation. Though I think he deserves more than that. I think it would also give him a better shot; should he seek the presidency. Perhaps Trump has aspirations for his son Eric to seek that job; and that may have been a factor. Have you heard him speak? He's pretty sharp! Still a spectacular showing by Trey's prosecution of Hillary wouldn't totally rule it out. One can only hope!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby BoraxBill » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:44 am

Trump is already going soft on Obamacare and the lastest I've heard is that it is highly doubtful that he'll go after Hillary. Looks like it was all just hot air. It also sounds like he's going to surround himself with establishment Neocons and so the likelihood any real reforms is looking pretty slim! Gowdy would be good for bringing about needed change, but Trump is shying away from anything like that it looks like.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:10 pm

All you have speculation at this time. If you are getting your information from the same place as all the pre-election sources, it may be flawed. Let’s give it a year before we make judgment.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Next

Return to News and Issues