Post-Election Analysis

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Post-Election Analysis

Postby CactusHugger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Eminem Calls Trump a Bitch! :laugh:

It's kind of ironic actually since everyone knows that Eminem Ain't Nuttin' But a Bitch...
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 am

When I saw the name Insane Clown Posse you got me wondering if it was the same band Deborah Stevens was always promoting on the Randy Kelton Show some years back, but it turned out to be the Three Shoes Posse. I had never listened to either of the bands before; hopefully I never will again.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 am

This video is kind of a summary of what I've been posting. In my opinion Trump has to wait until he gets a favorable judge installed on the supreme court otherwise he's sure to loose. But once that happens he's got the green light. My only concern is that this is only a temporary ban in the first place. Wont it take forever for this to be decided by the supreme court? By then it will be a moot point. Wont it?

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby camel » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 am

CactusHugger: Absolutely true. Eminem ain't nuttin' but a bitch! But that doesn't necessarily mean that Trump ain't a bitch. BTW, has Trump sent the obligatory retaliatory mean tweet to Eminem yet?
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 am

INSANE CLOWN PRESIDENT
Matt Taibbi Finds Trump's Presidency Both Hilarious and Horrifying
Interesting book and this guy offers several insights which are frighteningly accurate! :dizzy:
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 am

Gutfeld: Making fun of Trump...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:10 am

CactusHugger wrote:
surfsteve wrote:Does anyone think maybe Trump is just trying to wear the liberals down? When you think about it the democrats had to exhaust a huge effort to fight Trump's travel ban and all he did was sign a piece of paper and do a few tweets. Even his lawyers seemed to put in only a halfhearted effort. When I listened to their tone I kinda got the feeling that they were expecting to loose. With minimal effort he's got the news media running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off and demonstrators exhausting and embarrassing themselves. He's also taken a huge load of responsibility off himself of not having to worry about the next terror attack and placed it on them. It seems to me like he's wearing them down with minimal effort. I wonder if that's one of his strategies in his book, The Art Of The Deal. You think?

Naw. Trump is just throwing a lot of crap against the wall and hoping some of it will stick. He has no real strategy and his opponents are just waiting for him to make a major flub and he's not likely to disappoint. Trump is still responsible for taking meaningful action to protect us from terror and the lesson here is that he needs to come up with a real plan and stop randomly flinging turds against the wall. Like ergot said, he's a dumbass and that's being kind.

ergot wrote:CactusHugger: It's a big mistake to read too much into Trump's actions like some people do. You're right. He's just flinging turds randomly all over the place and hoping that the folks at Faux News will convince the dumbies in their audience that it's all part of some grand plan. It's been said before, but it bears repeating. The guy is the most hated president ever. Even half the people who voted for him realize that he's an imbecile. It's just that they hated Hillary more than they hated him. In other words about three-quarters of the country expects him to fail. Miserably.

So, basically, to summarize, our Commander in Chief is nothing more than a turd flinging monkey! :laugh:
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 pm

‘Now you can screw Donald back’: Trump sex doll on display in Berlin
Keeping the entrepreneurial spirit alive in Europe! :dizzy:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 am

Kellyanne Conway's interview tricks, explained
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:02 am

President Obama is behind a coordinated attack against the Trump administration, the purpose of which is to so weaken President Trump that he can be removed from office, either by impeachment, or forcing his resignation by using the 25th Amendment.
According to an unnamed source speaking exclusively to the National Enquirer, after Trump’s election, at least two secret meetings took place with Obama appointees of 7 key federal agencies to coordinate the Trump takedown strategy after he became president.

Enquirer: Obama's Plan to Impeach Trump
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues