Trump Impeachment

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trump Impeachment

Postby camel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Tucker: Impeachment is about a policy disagreement
It's all about Russia? Seriously? The dems are that dumb? Well, okay, most likely.... yes....
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby torn80 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:41 am

Trump is heard saying "take her out" about Ukrainian ambassador in newly-obtained recording
This is the biggest nothing burger ever! You have an employee (who can be fired at will) being disrespectful of her boss. The boss decides to fire her. End of story.

Libtards are pretending that this has some kind of significance. Their desperation prevents them from thinking rationally. Such gleeful stupidity! They are all giddy over this nothing burger and giving each other high fives as if this means something that anyone should care about.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby sandman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Fox News seems pretty sure that the impeachment quest is dead, but the way I understand it, what happened is that the Republicans just won a key victory and that was that no additional witnesses would be heard from. That doesn't guarantee an acquittal, although it does make an acquittal seem highly probable. One way or the other this whole entire farce has been a huge waste of time.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:42 pm

No doubt about it all being a huge waste of time. However, I wouldn't mind proceedings being made against the idiots responsible for the impeachment farce. That would be the right thing to do!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 am

A investigation to the impeachment nothing burger would be great. I just don't think the press would make an effort to expose the results.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:17 am

Mittens Romney said that his CONSCIENCE made him vote against Trump. The truth is that he, like Biden, has a son who benefited from the corruption in Ukraine. Let's be real. Romney has no conscience. His business practices caused a lot of people a lot of suffering. He's all about money and this pretense that his CONSCIENCE had anything to do with it is a complete lie!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to News and Issues