WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: WAP SONG OF THE YEAR

Postby ergot » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Leftists OUTRAGED Over Bill Burr Jokes at 2021 Grammys
Simulating lesbian sex acts at a televised awards show is okay, but telling a harmless joke is a major issue. That's the "woke" perspective. It's total garbage, but the MSM is pushing it with all their might.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby pdm » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:22 am

wildrose wrote:What Does WAP Stand For?
This is from the blackturtleshow channel. Looks like he was pretty unimpressed by Cardi B's song! I think that the guy in the video is supposed to be Ben Shapiro. I'm almost 100% sure!

What I don't think a lot of people get is that the snakes, leopards, and tigers in the original video were replaced with animals which have a closer resemblance to Cardi B and that Megan Thee Stallion lady. It always freaks me out when animals are included in a sexually-explicit video. That's just creepy and I think that's one of the layers of criticism provided in this parody video, but I think most people are too stupid to realize this.
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby hand » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:51 am

pdm: Most people are too stupid to realize much of anything, especially in Trona. I grew up in Trona and graduated from THS. I even have relatives in Trona, but I try not to go back too often. The only reason I post here is blackturtle.us. He has some awesome videos on YouTube and he was one of the best teachers I had at THS. Legend!
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildbill » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:42 am

That video by blackturtle is pretty funny. I checked out some of his recent videos and he has some good ones up there on YouTube. If I had an account on YouTube I'd subscribe to his channel, but as of yet I haven't signed up.
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby mrgreen » Sat May 08, 2021 11:43 am

Russel Brand Is Getting Backlash For 'Mansplaining' WAP
It sounds like this chick's main criticism of Brand's criticism of the WAP video is that he used big words! Like he's supposed to dumb it down for her or something!
:laugh:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby defcon » Sat May 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Why Lizzo was CUT OUT From The Wap Music Video
It's pretty obvious why this Lizzo cow wasn't in the WAP video. In a video already featuring too many heifers, the last thing it needed was a mega-heifer! Sorry, but fat chicks are just gross and there were too many fat chicks in the WAP video as it was!
:smack:
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby ziggy » Sat May 08, 2021 7:47 pm

Maybe it should be Cardi B (as in Bovine) and Megan Thee Cow. :dizzy:
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby hand » Tue May 11, 2021 5:56 am

ziggy wrote:Maybe it should be Cardi B (as in Bovine) and Megan Thee Cow. :dizzy:

That would work! :bow: :laugh:
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun May 16, 2021 6:56 am

TWO RULES FOR GUYS:
1) Don't be a dick
2) Don't be a pussy
In this context, dick means jerk and pussy means wimp, but in other contexts dick could be the nickname for someone named Richard and pussy could be another word for cat. People need to be intelligent about how they contextualize the words which are used by others. It's an important part of accurately understanding the world around you.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Mon May 17, 2021 6:18 am

Would You Like to See My Pussy?
Classic vaudeville routine! This is actually a re-creation of an actual skit done by the Barrison Sisters way back in the 1890s. Double entendres are nothing new!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrison_Sisters
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues