DEPORT PIERS MORGAN

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: DEPORT PIERS MORGAN

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

a2z wrote:Jon Stewart Rips Glenn Beck
I realized long before Jon Stewart made this clip that Glenn Beck was crazy. I am baffled and amazed (and somewhat concerned) that anyone would take him seriously!

That's exactly what I mean. It takes a comedian to take apart Glenn Beck because otherwise he makes to much sense.

Jon Stewart is a very talented man. Just imagine what he could do if he were being paid by the other side to star in a video like this:
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Not convinced?
Why?

:poop: :poop: :poop:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby cactuspete » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Ben Shapiro and Piers Morgan on guns
Shapiro dismantles Morgan in this interview. It's actually posted in three segments. This is just the first one. For every point Morgan makes, Shapiro has a much more convincing counter-point. Morgan appears to be a total dufus in this series of videos.
:smack:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 am

surfsteve wrote:
a2z wrote:Jon Stewart Rips Glenn Beck
I realized long before Jon Stewart made this clip that Glenn Beck was crazy. I am baffled and amazed (and somewhat concerned) that anyone would take him seriously!

That's exactly what I mean. It takes a comedian to take apart Glenn Beck because otherwise he makes to much sense.

Jon Stewart is a very talented man. Just imagine what he could do if he were being paid by the other side to star in a video like this:

Glenn Beck was thoroughly dismantled long before Jon Stewart poked fun at him. Most of us dismissed Beck as a nut job the first time we heard one of his half-witted rants. It would be nice if people simply ignored deranged idiots like Beck, but unfortunately we have a tendency to celebrate mentally ill celebrities in our culture. It's really a sad state of affairs. BTW, Jon Stewart would lose all credibility if he indicated that he agreed with the 9/11 conspiracy nut jobs.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Now you are starting to sound like Piers Morgan. Oh wait. At least he made up some facts to go with his story...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 pm

surfsteve wrote:Now you are starting to sound like Piers Morgan. Oh wait. At least he made up some facts to go with his story...

That doesn't make any sense at all. While I would agree that both Piers Morgan and Glenn Beck are crazy, it is impossible to deny that of the two, Beck is crazier. Piers twists the facts to suit his goals, and while Glenn Beck may also be guilty of that, he does so much more and is crazy on top of that!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 am

Dude. That was supposed to be satire. Beck may not be the worlds greatest comedian but he is definitely not crazy.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 am

surfsteve wrote:Dude. That was supposed to be satire. Beck may not be the worlds greatest comedian but he is definitely not crazy.

Looks to me more like someone who realized after it was too late that he had a temper tantrum on TV and was trying to undo some of the damage by making a joke out of it. I'm sure Beck's hardcore fans fell for it hook, line, and sinker, but the rest of us ain't buying it!
:down:
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah. That's what it looks like. Did you hear what that lady said? Stupid, stupid, stupid. How can you even blame him? Wow. So you are telling me that everyone thinks Beck is nuts based solely on that video? Something tells me that's what people aren't buying. Is that the best you can come up with? Really? I didn't expect much. But I expected better than that.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 am

Top 10 Stupidest Glenn Beck Statements
This is just the tip of the ice berg. It would be easy to create a list of hundreds of crazy things that Beck has said. He's a looney tune!!! Psycho!!! Pile of :poop:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues