Going Postal

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Going Postal

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:26 am

What are your guys feelings about the latest mail bombs sent to democrats? It seems very suspicious to me due to the timing. If it weren't for the kavenaugh episode I might be willing to dismiss it as coincidence but at this point I think it's probably not and that there's a good chance the suspect they have in custody is a patsy. As far as I know all they have is a fingerprint on a stamp. How hard would that be to get? The guys seems to have a pretty memorable face. Wonder if anyone at the post office will remember him mailing the packages.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:06 am

I think he was involved up to his ears in the whole deal. Is he the sharpest knife in the drawer may be important. Maybe somebody saw his van with all that stuff or heard his beliefs, then steered him in a direction may be possible. His history reveals he was already on the edge of doing dumb things and did he just need a little push to go off the edge? I’d listen to the idea.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 am

I found some videos within the last day and they make your theory seem a lot more plausible than mine. Judging from the videos it wouldn't have taken much to push this guy over the edge. Only the timing is suspicious. Very suspicious! Otherwise I'd be willing to say the whole thing is coincidence.

Michael Moore releases footage of mail bomber suspect at Trump rally

After first federal hearing, Cesar Sayoc's attorney talks to the media

Mail bomber suspect, Cesar Sayoc Jr., is reportedly half Filipino
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:57 am

The timing is a smoking gun here. Something else, what ever happened with the Vegas shooting story?
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am

What exactly do you mean about the Vegas shooting story? In 2017. Right? I've always thought that there was a cover up going on and that a whole group of terrorists were involved. I guess if you're going to pull off something like either event having a patsy to put the blame on would be standard operating procedure. If I were investigating I would want to be talking to Michael Moore and find out how he got a hold of the video of the mail "bomber". Maybe whoever sent him the footage might have had something to do with it.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby camel » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am

Sounds like an angry ex-Marine shot up a bar the other night. Something like a dozen people were killed and another dozen or so were injured. The shooter is dead.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CrustyOldFart » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Suspect fatally shot after taking 2 women hostage at UPS facility
Postal worker going postal.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby ergot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:02 pm

surfsteve: Thanks for the link! [ https://www.brighteon.com/6014702402001 ]It's good to know that there is still a video website that believes in free speech!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Thanks surfsteve! I know it's politically correct to say that it was "hard to watch" that video, but I gotta say that I actually enjoyed it. I found the video quite cathartic. There are days that I would like nothing more than to take an assault rifle and mow down dozens and dozens of stupid inconsiderate morons! I don't since I know that this would end my life as I know it, but if I were pushed to the edge I might just "go out in style" so to speak. Of course, I would take the time to plan my attack carefully and prepare fully so as to maximize the body count. Apparently the NZ shooter didn't like Muslim immigrants too much. For me it's stupid inconsiderate morons (SIMs) regardless of their ethnicity. I really don't think I'd feel remorse for killing SIMs since they don't really count as humans since they are just SIMs. On many occasions I've dreamed of mowing down dozens and dozens of them and that's what was fun about the video. I know lots of other people feel the same way I do. Different people have different pet peeves, but lots of people feel disgust for SIMs and it's amazing that there aren't more mass shootings given the fact that there are so many SIMs in this world. Having said all that, I really don't want to see more mass shootings and only wish that we lived in a world where people weren't pushed to the edge as a result of bad policy or inconsiderate behavior or other things which are excessively unpleasant.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:35 am

"The Mexican Gang Scene" from "Falling Down"
You sound like the guy in "Falling Down." It's not a good idea to push reasonable people too far. A little consideration goes a long way!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues