TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

Postby shotgunmary » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:02 pm

It's called "passing the trash." Trona got rid of airhead Arellano and took some other guy from another school that had trash to dispose of. School boards belong to associations that facilitate this kind of crap. It's the way things get done. By passing the trash, expensive litigation is avoided and as long as the behind the scenes deals remain secret everyone is none the wiser.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby torn80 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 am

wildrose wrote:Information About New Superintendent
Being hired in the middle of the year is a little odd. That means that there must have been a reason he needed to leave his previous position.

Yes, there definitely seems to be a couple reasons!
recluse wrote:Hanlon v. Jennex
Looks like the new superintendent might have some legal issues he's still dealing with....
https://casetext.com/case/hanlon-v-jennex

recluse wrote:Audit Uncovers Failure to Drug Test Bus Drivers, Financial Lapses in Globe Unified School District
It sounds like ole Jerry didn't do such a great job managing things in Globe....
https://hoodline.com/2024/02/audit-uncovers-failure-to-drug-test-bus-drivers-financial-lapses-in-globe-unified-school-district/

Just like Trona paid off the previous airhead and sent him on his way, it appears that Globe paid off their airhead and sent him to Trona!
tronagirl wrote:Globe HS looks really fancy. It must be a shock for him to see what Trona looks like. He must have been in pretty bad trouble to be forced to leave such a nice school and pretty desperate to wind up taking a job in Trona. I'd sure like to know more about what he did in Globe to get booted out in the middle of a school year!
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby blackturtle.us » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

HYPOCRISY: Prick versus Pussy
I have been told that the word "prick" is being used quite frequently by adults at the elementary school in front of students. It was only a couple years ago that the school board had a hissy fit over the word "pussy" in reference to a cat being used in an off campus situation. The words "prick" and "pussy" are quite similar in a number of ways. Each has three common meanings:
Pussy - cat, wimp, female body part.
Prick - needle/spine, jerk, male body part.
Interestingly, there are many children's books which contain the word pussy, usually followed by the word cat, but such is not always the case. The word prick also appears in children's books, but is less likely to be in the title of books for children.

So, the question is why is it now perfectly alright to openly use the word prick on campus in the presence of elementary school students, whereas in the past a big deal was made over the use of the word pussy in an off-campus situation? As I recall, a board member was almost in tears over the use of the word "pussy" in reference to a cat by a staff member. Yet, I'm sure that same board member has no issue with the use of the word "prick" as it is currently being used. It's amazing how some staff members can get away with anything, while other staff members are attacked for much less. The obvious hypocrisy of this situation is impossible to excuse and the obvious double-standards in play here are undeniable.
blackturtle.us
Cantankerous Mule

Postby wildrose » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

blackturtle.us: Yes, I recall the "pussy" video incident. I'm also aware that there was an ulterior motive behind that little scheme involving a sniveling coward of a superintendent and board members with an agenda. I'm not sure about this "prick" incident. What's going on with that? I suppose it's mostly a non-incident since the school board apparently likes the person involved and the new superintendent would be clueless at this point.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm

wildrose: I asked around and this is what I found out. At the elementary school there's some kind of motivational contest involving cacti and pricks. Students say that the principal lady likes to say pricks and she smirks when she says it. They say she's kind of weird and tries to be buddies with students way too much. Others say that Yeager (the principal lady) likes to be the center of attention and that she is a narcissist. It sounds to me like she gets her kicks by making sexually suggestive comments and jokes around kids. At least, based on the information I gathered that's what it seems like to me.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby panamint_patty » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:02 pm

It is very interesting how "prick" and "pussy" are so similar in the way their meanings line up. Thanks blackturtle for bringing up this issue. It says a lot about the leadership at the school. It's a lot like the way Trump and Biden are being treated. Both took top secret documents home to their private homes and although Trump was actually president when he did this, the libtards are going after him with both guns blazing. When it comes to Biden who did basically the same thing, but as VP which means he didn't actually have the right to do so, they are giving him a pass. It's funny how people can be so hypocritical and expect to be able to get away without being called out on their hypocrisy.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

A funny story I heard is that part of the fallout over the Pussy video controversy was that they looked at a whole bunch of other videos on the blackturtleshow Youtube channel. One was called leaves. Apparently the complaint was that it contained an image of a marijuana leave. Of course, there is no such leaf in the video. Only a pathetically stupid moron would think that any of the leaves were from a marijuana plant, but it just goes to show what kind of leaders we have running the schools in Trona! What I heard is that the guy running blackturtleshow (and this forum) lived next to the head janitor guy (D. McCullar) and that D. McCullar mistook the Monk's Pepper plant for Marijuana and that he complained to the school board. I'm not sure if that's true, but there's no excuse for that kind of stupidity.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:29 am

Based on everything I've read on this forum regarding the activities of the school board and associated individuals in Trona since 2019, it's my opinion that at least two forms of legal action should be taken:
1) The person who posts on the blackturtleshow YouTube channel should individually sue all people who mischaracterized his videos in order to persuade the school district to take action against him.
2) The school board and associated individuals should be charged with RICO violations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
I believe the following items listed under the RICO Predicate Offenses section apply: embezzlement, fraud, extortion, money laundering, and obstruction of justice. The activities of the school board and associated individuals (referred to at times in this forum as the "Rodeo Clowns" and also often named individually) can be seen as an enterprise (group of people working together) who worked against school employees and community members not in their group of associates at the expense of the general public. A number of tactics were used, but it wouldn't be too hard to connect the dots on this one. Many of the dots are included on this forum under various topics and it would only take a little detective work to put together an incredibly solid case.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to Local News