Neighbors

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Neighbors

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:22 am

Ain't this the truth?!! :poop:
CactusHugger wrote:Humpy Dogs Fails - Funny Dogs Fails - Dog Hump Fails Compilation
Dogs will hump about anything and people will video just about anything and so as a result there are hundreds of dog humping videos on YouTube.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:51 am

CrustyOldFart: Well there is the story about the high school kid who was caught humping a dog awhile back. I could give a name and year on that, but I'll leave it at that. And then there's the prominent community member who was into goats back in the day and might still be for all we know!
:laugh:
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby tronagirl » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:11 am

The news media often twists things around to fit their agendas. Whether it's MSNBC or CNN or FOX, they're all guilty. Here's the straight scoop on the term Karen and why should you care? Well, that's easy, when you put things in their proper context, solutions become very clear.
shadylady wrote:I came across the quote shown below in the August board meeting thread. I think it should be reposted here since it provides a little clarification on the term "Karen" which gets thrown around so frequently. I've seen "Karen" misused so many times that I lost count long ago and there's been a definite drift in its meaning. Since so many dog owners seem to be "Karens" in the original sense and since dog owners get a lot of attention in this thread, it makes sense to repost it here.
ergot wrote:The most famous recent case of a false accusation is the so-called "KAREN" case. Not everyone knows the actual story which resulted in that term and so I'll provide a quick summary. Basically this guy was out bird-watching in a park and this lady named Karen was out with her dog and her dog was off its leash and scaring the birds in the area. It just so happened that the park had a rule that dogs must be kept on leashes and so the guy requested that Karen put her dog back on the leash so it would stop running around scaring the birds. Karen, being the typical self-righteous dog-owner who believes their dog is more important than people, objected to this request and rather than take the chance on the guy reporting her, she decided to preemptively call the cops and report that the guy was harassing and threatening her. In other words, she was making a false accusation to protect herself from a legitimate accusation. [The mainstream news media, being the racist halfwits that they are, stupidly spun this as an illustration of white privilege, which it wasn't. The guy happened to be black and the woman happened to be white, but that was merely incidental and not really relevant to the lesson to be learned from this incident. What should be focused on is the technique so commonly used in which a person makes a false accusation in order to take the heat off themselves.]
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shotgunmary » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:53 am

3 Minutes Of Alinity Getting Freaky With Her Dog :wtf:
There's no way that there's not more perverted stuff being done off camera! I've heard way too many stories about dog owners into this sort of thing. I wouldn't say it's a majority of dog owners, but I'd say it's a large minority and that's not counting the adults who stand around and laugh as a small child is humped by a dog. I suppose it's a matter of your frame of reference. What some people see as harmless fun others see as perverted.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby hand » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:31 am

FUNNY DOG HUMPING
This boy seems to actually enjoy being humped by dogs. A person off-camera can also be heard laughing. It seems that to me those who own dogs which hump children should be charged with child molestation. It doesn't matter if children are willing participants since they can not legally give consent for sexual activity.
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby hand » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 am

Dog humping boys
These boys apparently were retrieving a ball from a neighbor's yard and the neighbor's dog humped them. They seemed to be aware that this dog had a propensity to hump people and they seem to in some ways enjoy the encounter while expressing some dislike for the experience. Again, it would seem that people who own dogs which hump children should be charged with child molestation. That would be consistent with other laws relevant with child safety and if we're going to have such laws then they should be consistent in their application.
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby twister » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 am

Some people call it being dog raped when a dog humps your leg or other body part. I remember a little boy of about seven or eight who started crying when someone told him he had been dog raped after being humped by a dog while he was down on the ground. It was quite traumatic for the little boy and what made it worse were the older boys teasing him about it.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby hand » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:51 am

Man laying on top of his Dog in a Perverted way kisses the Dog on the mouth!
This video was probably made in Trona. :poop:
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby whiskeypete » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:28 am

HAND: Think the dog's ugly? Well, you should see his wife. Of course, if she came home and caught him messing with the dog, she'd just join in and they'd have a threesome.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby 666 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 am

How To Spot Zoophiles
It's a lot more common than you'd think. I know of a few cases in both Trona and Ridgecrest and a few more in Cal City!
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to Local News