California versus Trump

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: California versus Trump

Postby ergot » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Calif. Republicans urge attorney general to review sanctuary laws in cop’s death
Sanctuary state laws interfere with federal law enforcement. It's like our state tax money is used to fight against our federal tax money. I think the state should give us a refund for the part that it wastes on this stupid sanctuary state crap!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:17 am

California Collapse Approaching Despite Silicon Valley's Huge Supply of Tax Dollars
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:14 am

Trump slams California homelessness problem during Ohio rally
The idiocracy here in California has led to an unhealthy and dangerous situation. We need to replace the idiots in charge with people who will take care of problems. Our current leaders seem to be intent on making sure that the problems go unsolved. Get these drug-addicted vagrants off the streets and send illegal immigrant invaders back to where they came from. On top of that get the wall built already!!!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:10 am

California takes care of illegal immigrants before it's own homeless people. I don't see any people in Trona living in tents. They are all squatting in abandoned buildings here but I'm told in Ridgecrest yourhome is red tagged if you don't have water so many of them had to move into tents in a canal behind McDonald's. It's probably gotten a lot worse since the earthquake.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to Local News