Nevada Brothels

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Nevada Brothels

Postby ziggy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:48 am

Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling
There's more truth to this comedy video than you'd think....
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby recluse » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:52 pm

There's no doubt that some prostitutes are more talented than others. This guy got lucky. Some whorehouses have no whores worth bothering with. Others have a couple decent lookers out of a dozen or so total employees. Not that I have any experience in the matter. I'm just taking the word of a friend.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby whiskeypete » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:56 am

Lucky guy! Seems to me most of the time there's more value in a bottle of whiskey!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby sandman » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:42 am

When it comes to prostitutes, whores, hookers, sluts, or whatever you want to call them, there's one thing you can count on. It is very seldom that you get your money's worth. Not that I know from experience, but so I've heard! LOL
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby shadylady » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:11 am

Will This Hooker Experience Help Me Overcome My Shyness?
Prostitutes often wind of playing the role of therapist or counselor and some of them are really good at that. It's one of those things where you can go to school and study psychology or psychoanalysis and wind up not being any good at what you do or you can just be a natural and have a way of relating to people and meeting their needs. And whether you use the term prostitute or sex worker or some other word, remember that as with any other profession there are people who are good at what they do and those who aren't, but there's more to the job than mere appearances although sometimes that's the most important thing from the point of view of an individual client.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:03 am

New York will no longer prosecute prostitution cases
I'm totally in favor of legalizing prostitution. It's no worse than working at a fastfood place and the pay is a lot better. Seems like a no-brainer to me and despite all the nay-sayers and their misinformation, it's a good idea to legalize it.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby wildbill » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:28 am

dzrtdwg: I also hear that the legal brothels in Nevada are back open for business. They were officially closed during the time that restaurants and the like were closed, but they're back open now. Not that I patronize those establishments, but for some guys thems were lonely times!
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shadylady » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 am

"Death To Gays" Pastor Quits After Admitting To "Sins"
Ana Kasparian expresses her views regarding sex work and specifically mentions Nevada. :thumb:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to Local News