TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

Postby mrgreen » Wed May 11, 2022 8:12 pm

ergot wrote:
wildrose wrote:Teacher faces being fired for exposing critical race theory
This is how it's usually done. When a district wants to dismiss a teacher, they "cobble together" a bunch of "charges" which have nothing to do with much of anything. Typical. Very typical and very cowardly, dishonest, ridiculous, etc. To quote the host at the end, "If we've learned one thing throughout this pandemic, it's that school administrators.... are some of the worst people."

Sounds like some kind of kangaroo court. Instead of starting with a crime and figuring out who did it, they start with a person and make up stuff to justify getting rid of him.
torn80 wrote:Educator exposing Critical Race Theory faces termination
In this case the school district (in Indiana) wants to fire an employee. To do this they first put him on administrative leave and then conducted a sham investigation to create bogus charges to justify firing him. Will they succeed? Only time will tell, but in the meantime, just like wildrose suggests, this is not an isolated incident. This happens in school districts all over the place.

Employees who are targeted like this should be able to win huge settlements in lawsuits. This is just plain wrong!

The rumor I heard is that the teacher who hugs too much and the rodeo clowns tried to get a teacher fired and they made up a bunch of bullshit and mumbles and the school board went along with it. I heard that they sort of succeeded in getting rid of the teacher, but that it cost them a lot of cash. It would make more sense to get rid of the teacher who hugs too much and any of the rodeo clowns who are employed by the school, but Trona has a reputation for doing everything ass backwards!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:42 am

panamint_patty wrote:Here's a weird rumor that I've heard: An acquaintance told me that the current principal (the one being fired) was ordered by the superintendent to tell people that the teacher who hugs too much (newly appointed K-12 coordinator) has nothing to do with him getting fired. Although she was involved in getting him fired, the principal is being ordered to cover that up under the threat that he'll be charged with insubordination if he doesn't comply. Obviously the school board is also to blame and then there's the cowardly superintendent. There's also a rumor that the principal being fired has the right to return to teaching at the school because of seniority rights. I've also heard about the daughter of the school board member who's been bragging about being principal next year. None of this makes a lot of sense, but the entire situation stinks and the people responsible for the mess should be held accountable.

Things continue to go downhill at the school and the only way to fix things is to get rid of the stupid superintendent and his flunkies including the teacher who hugs too much, the rodeo clowns, etc.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby tronagirl » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:39 am

pdm wrote:
ziggy wrote:Why You Always Lyin'?
I heard that the huggy wuggy teacher is trying to lie her way out of getting the principal canned.

They say that Karma is a bitch! I don't know why that lady did what she did, but she deserves a ton of grief!

Yeah and I heard that one of her fellow ass-kissers got $40K to fund some kind of computer game club. Apparently he contributed to getting the principal fired too and the $40K was part of the payoff for him doing his part.
twister wrote:If you want a list of who to blame it's in the title of this thread. All you have to do is figure out who the rodeo clowns, the mean girls, and mumbles are. Add the rejects on the school board and you pretty much have the entire list. At least one board member is a rodeo clown though and so that one is more or less part of two groups.

I could name some names too, but most people already know most of them.
trumpster wrote:My prediction is that the teacher who hugs too much will try to cry her way out of the lie. You know what they say about crocodile tears. She'll get all emotional in an attempt to convince people that she's not lying, but she'll be lying the whole damn time!
:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

In the meantime they hired a replacement for the principal. The kids at the school say she walks like she has a broomstick stuck up her ass.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby defcon » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:57 pm

tronagirl wrote:In the meantime they hired a replacement for the principal. The kids at the school say she walks like she has a broomstick stuck up her ass.

The witch must have crash-landed for the broomstick to have gotten stuck up her ass!
:laugh:
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby cows » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:06 am

drdesert wrote:
tronagirl wrote:I changed the name of the thread again. I can't make up my mind how it should go. But in the meantime I thought that this post was worth repeating:
recluse wrote:Regarding the El Chimpo nickname, I found the following post in the Crazy School Board Members thread:
shadylady wrote:wildbill: In the thread about wokeness in education someone posted a bunch of nicknames for the guy and as I recall they were Dr. Airhead, El Chimpo, Jarhead, and Mumbles The Clown. I think the El Chimpo one is a little bit racist, but it is funny and not really all that racist since one of my friends of Hispanic descent got a good laugh out of it.

A friend of mine who was born in Mexico and who has relatives who live in Trona thought that the El Chimpo nickname was appropriate and funny, but said that his relatives use terms in Spanish which mean "little bitch" or "ass licker" when they talk about the guy.

Yup! Everything I've heard confirms all this and more! :smack:
cows
Greenhorn

Previous

Return to Local News