TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Survivor (American TV series)

Postby cloud » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:54 am

twister wrote:This is from the "Impeach Biden" thread in the News and Issues forum.
wabbit wrote:Kamala 47 - Dumb [Nirvana]
Well, it's true! :popcorn:

Friends on Fakebook say that the teacher-who-hugs-too-much reminds them of Kamala Harris and the superintendent reminds them of Joe Biden. It's not just that they represent a failed administration, it's also that the teacher-who-hugs-too-much has personality characteristics similar to Kamala and that the superintendent is incapable of uttering a coherent sentence just like Biden. Apparently the principal was thrown under the bus and now two complete idiots are running the circus.

Given the nicknames for these two people, the comparison seems accurate!
FOR HIM: Mumbles the Clown, Dr. Airhead, and El Chimpo (although I've also heard El Shrimpo)
FOR HER: Psycho Bitch and teacher-who-hugs-too-much
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wabbit » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 am

tronagirl wrote:There was more discussion of this situation on Fakebook, as usual. The twist here is that it sounds like the school board is very pleased with their "little boy" because he will do whatever they ask him to. He's like a mindless puppet and they pull the strings. There are a few ass kissers who have ingratiated themselves to him and so he surrounds himself with yes-people and so he lives in a little bubble where all is well, but the problem is that the majority of the staff think he's an incompetent idiot. Interestingly and reportedly, he visits the teacher-who-hugs-too-much frequently, journeying with a smile on his face to her classroom several times each day. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Yes, this is what I've heard a few different times in a few different ways on FB.
ergot wrote:MojaveMike: Only a total pervert would hug a child as described in this thread and doing so despite COVID guidelines just proves how perverted this woman is. As for the superintendent watching it, that's almost as bad. It's obvious that he has a duty to keep kids safe and it's hard to believe that he would allow a teacher to behave this way despite the current steady increase we are seeing in COVID cases.
:smack:

This does seem to be a clear violation of safety protocols. I hear quite a few people in the area have come down with COVID and now is not the time to behave this way. I would not feel safe sending my child to a school which ignores safety protocols.
wabbit
Fleabitten Varmint

Re: TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and El Chimpo

Postby tronagirl » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:27 am

I renamed this thread to better reflect its content. What I understand about this cast of characters is that the teacher-who-hugs-too-much (aka, psycho bitch) is one of the mean girls. Additionally, El Chimpo is also known as: 1) Mumbles the Clown (although he is not one of the rodeo clowns), 2) Dr. Airhead (for some reason he has the title "Dr." despite his pathetic and profound lack of knowledge regarding how to run a school district) and 3) El Shrimpo (which sounds a lot like El Chimpo and one or the other is probably the result of someone mishearing whichever one came first). In any case, this thread is basically about the dysfunctional disaster known as Trona Joint Unified School District (TJUSD):
panamint_patty wrote:SOUNDS LIKE A DYSFUNCTIONAL SITUATION AT THE SCHOOL
drdesert wrote:The important insight to realize here is that teachers who are willing to target other teachers as described here will eventually turn around and do the same to students who they don't like. Call it workplace mobbing, bullying, harassment, gaslighting, or whatever. The bottom line is that its a pattern of behavior and there's an endless need for victims and those who do nothing to stop it and intercede on behalf of current victims are likely to eventually become victims themselves.

Pathetically weak leadership is the issue here if I am to believe everything I've heard. Between board members with axes to grind, a spineless superintendent, and a principal who according to various stories is compromised, it's a disaster! These so-called "Mean Girls" and "Rodeo Clowns" have filled the power vacuum and are pulling strings in a patently corrupt manner.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby recluse » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Regarding the El Chimpo nickname, I found the following post in the Crazy School Board Members thread:
shadylady wrote:wildbill: In the thread about wokeness in education someone posted a bunch of nicknames for the guy and as I recall they were Dr. Airhead, El Chimpo, Jarhead, and Mumbles The Clown. I think the El Chimpo one is a little bit racist, but it is funny and not really all that racist since one of my friends of Hispanic descent got a good laugh out of it.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:53 pm

This is basically what we get with AOC and "The Squad" - Just a bunch of stupid, out-spoken halfwits who somehow manage to occupy positions of power and influence. Obviously Trona is not immune to this sort of thing - no surprise there!
:smack:
torn80 wrote:
desertrat wrote:If Jordan Peterson's New Book Upsets You Watch This
It sounds like some version of this is going on at the school in Trona. It's a case of the stupidest people on the staff having the most influence. There seems to be a generational issue going on where many (not all) young people seem to think that they know more than the older, more experienced people. It's a strange kind of arrogance on a level never before seen.

KEY QUOTE AT ABOUT 4:40:
"These (media) companies and others (should not be) held hostage by the stupidest, youngest, most ignorant people in the room."
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MAGA » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:27 am

recluse wrote:Regarding the El Chimpo nickname, I found the following post in the Crazy School Board Members thread:
shadylady wrote:wildbill: In the thread about wokeness in education someone posted a bunch of nicknames for the guy and as I recall they were Dr. Airhead, El Chimpo, Jarhead, and Mumbles The Clown. I think the El Chimpo one is a little bit racist, but it is funny and not really all that racist since one of my friends of Hispanic descent got a good laugh out of it.

Nope, not racist. It falls into the same category as Speedy Gonzales, the Frito Bandito, Apu on The Simpsons, or the City Wok guy on South Park. It takes a high degree of hypersensitivity for someone to CLAIM to be offended and even at that it's more of a cheap tactic to shame someone for something they shouldn't be ashamed of than anything that should be taken seriously.
STOP THE STEAL
MAGA
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby CrustyOldFart » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:27 am

MAGA: No it's not racist since it doesn't denigrate an entire race. It uses a name which sounds like Spanish and it directly insults a specific person instead of generally insulting an entire racial group. That's the key difference. If the guy happens to speak Spanish, then it's particularly appropriate and far from racist. Now the guy might claim that it's racist in order to shame those who use the mean nickname, but he'd be misusing the term racist in order to manipulate those who invented and/or use the mean nickname. Also it's important to add that making fun of a language is not the same as making fun of people who speak it. Most people fail to think carefully about what it means to be racist and they over-generalize or buy into self-serving definitions as a result. That's why the cartoon characters mentioned in this regards are not racist. Obviously there's a lot of conflation going on when it comes to things considered to be racist by mentally deficient individuals.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby cactuspete » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:07 am

The key here is to recognize that people don't hate this El Chimpo guy because he's a member of a certain race. They hate him because of his incompetence. What race he belongs to has nothing to do with it. The fact that the El Chimpo nickname coincides with his racial characteristics doesn't make it racist. Also the guy has other nicknames including Mumbles The Clown and Dr. Airhead. As for the Mumbles The Clown nickname someone might claim that the name makes fun of a speech impediment and that it's not nice to make fun of people with handicaps like that, but again, that's getting the cart before the horse. He's not being made fun of because of his speech impediment, he's being made fun of because of his incompetence. If he somehow manages to become a competent leader and human being, the mean nicknames will no longer apply. It's a simple concept!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am

shadylady wrote:Workplace Mobbing
Another interesting perspective. He says up to five percent of people experience this type of situation. He also goes into the dynamics of how someone becomes scapegoated. The thought that occurred to me is that small towns and neighborhoods operate in a similar manner. The social dynamics would be very similar.

I posted this about a year ago and originally this thread focused on issues such as this, but it's went in various tangents since then. Understandably. Yet nonetheless, I'd like to remind readers of the core issues underlying this thread topic.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby hand » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:12 pm

OnlyFans Mom BANNED From Kids’ School
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Why are people so eager to nitpick over insignificant things like this? Who cares what she does on her free time! Mind your own business and leave her alone!
Have A Nice Day
hand
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to Local News