TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD DRAMA: Rodeo Clowns, Mean Girls, and Mumbles

Postby pdm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:11 pm

ziggy wrote:Why You Always Lyin'?
I heard that the huggy wuggy teacher is trying to lie her way out of getting the principal canned.

They say that Karma is a bitch! I don't know why that lady did what she did, but she deserves a ton of grief!
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby pdm » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Killed It: "Why You Always Lying" (Soulful Version)
A guy named Desmond Dennis took Nick Fraser's parody meme song and took it up a notch.
LYRICS: https://genius.com/Desmond-dennis-why-you-always-lying-lyrics
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Postby tronagirl » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:43 am

Lots more information came my way over the weekend. I had already heard some of it, but there's more. Apparently the daughter of one of the board members who is a teacher over at Burroughs has been bragging for the last few weeks that she's going to be the principal here in Trona next year. She was bragging before the principal here even had any clue that he was being fired according to the information I have. That would mean that her mother who is on the board was sharing sensitive information with her which according to what I was told is a violation of something called the Brown Act. The newly appointed K-12 coordinator (aka, teacher who hugs too much) was part of the dealings behind the scenes to can the principal. It's not clear if the board didn't like the job he was doing or if they just wanted to create an opening for the board member's daughter. Something stinks to high hell in any case and the nepotism is astonishingly brazen. How people in positions of public trust can be so obviously corrupt is mind-blowing. Don't they know there are laws against what they're doing? Don't they think that at least some people in Trona are smart enough to see what's going on? And what do you think that will do to teacher morale? Firing a competent person and bringing in a low functioning idiot to take his place, that's beyond stupid!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:28 am

tronagirl: Well, they already have a low functioning idiot as superintendent and they recently hired a low functioning idiot to be the k-12 coordinator and so it only makes sense to complete the set with a low functioning idiot as principal. That way they can mass produce hordes of low functioning idiots at the school. An organization is only as good as its leadership and the school has reached an all-time low at this point and they are trying to figure out ways of making things even worse!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby wildrose » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:51 am

tronagirl and twister: Unfortunately I've heard the same rumors. Many people are saying that the county should take over the district and dismiss the board members and the superintendent as well as a few beneficiaries of past nepotism. That would be a move in the right direction and most likely the only way to clean things up and put things in order.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Survivor (American TV series)

Postby shadylady » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:57 am

drdesert wrote:The important insight to realize here is that teachers who are willing to target other teachers as described here will eventually turn around and do the same to students who they don't like. Call it workplace mobbing, bullying, harassment, gaslighting, or whatever. The bottom line is that its a pattern of behavior and there's an endless need for victims and those who do nothing to stop it and intercede on behalf of current victims are likely to eventually become victims themselves.

drdesert posted this last September and like he said, we see the pattern repeating itself.... There's "an endless need for victims" and they may be other staff members, administrators, students, board members, parents, etc. If one of these teachers doesn't like the way a parent is raising a child a call to CPS is all it takes to get the ball rolling. No one is safe when people play the cancel culture game. It's just a matter of when will it be YOUR turn?
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:39 am

Here's a weird rumor that I've heard: An acquaintance told me that the current principal (the one being fired) was ordered by the superintendent to tell people that the teacher who hugs too much (newly appointed K-12 coordinator) has nothing to do with him getting fired. Although she was involved in getting him fired, the principal is being ordered to cover that up under the threat that he'll be charged with insubordination if he doesn't comply. Obviously the school board is also to blame and then there's the cowardly superintendent. There's also a rumor that the principal being fired has the right to return to teaching at the school because of seniority rights. I've also heard about the daughter of the school board member who's been bragging about being principal next year. None of this makes a lot of sense, but the entire situation stinks and the people responsible for the mess should be held accountable.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:17 am

If you want a list of who to blame it's in the title of this thread. All you have to do is figure out who the rodeo clowns, the mean girls, and mumbles are. Add the rejects on the school board and you pretty much have the entire list. At least one board member is a rodeo clown though and so that one is more or less part of two groups.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby torn80 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:41 am

wildrose wrote:tronagirl and twister: Unfortunately I've heard the same rumors. Many people are saying that the county should take over the district and dismiss the board members and the superintendent as well as a few beneficiaries of past nepotism. That would be a move in the right direction and most likely the only way to clean things up and put things in order.

That would seem to be a prudent course to take given the current situation, but how often in life do people take the prudent course of action? :smack:
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby trumpster » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:06 pm

My prediction is that the teacher who hugs too much will try to cry her way out of the lie. You know what they say about crocodile tears. She'll get all emotional in an attempt to convince people that she's not lying, but she'll be lying the whole damn time!
:cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:
Make America Great Again
trumpster
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to Local News