TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

Postby shotgunmary » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:42 am

torn80 wrote:
tronagirl wrote:Joking with some friends about the school, we decided that the stupid-intendent and the K-12 clown-in-ator are exactly like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. The stupid-intendent can't utter a single coherent sentence and the clown-in-ator is a total ditz. What a pair!
:laugh:

That sounds about right! And maybe the school board is like The Squad.

Why do people put up with this kind of garbage?
twister wrote:tronagirl: The other thing I've heard is that the stupid-intendent avoids sports events since he's afraid of confrontation. He's easily flustered and his verbal incompetence makes him an easy target for people who are pissed off about how things are being run at the school and there are lots of people pissed off about his complete inability to run even a small school like Trona.

The guy sounds like an incompetent fool and that's being way too kind!
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby tronagirl » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:32 pm

Trona teachers host candidates
There's a quote in the article where someone says, "the elementary school has three teachers without credentials, but they are doing a great job." That could not be further from the truth. There are tons of complaints about these three teachers and a couple of the others too. That's not to mention the ditz without a credential who is running around pretending to be in charge of things! I've heard several people complain about all these things. There's even some talk about a lawsuit to force the school to pay for a bus so kids can attend a real school in Ridgecrest!
https://www.ridgecrestca.com/news/trona-teachers-host-candidates/article_93c3a478-5bbe-11ed-a015-eba6ff3bdf2e.html
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 am

Isn't there a law that students are supposed to be provided with a quality education and if a school district fails to do this they have to provide transportation to a school that does? Wouldn't this make Trona responsible for providing free transportation to Ridgecrest so students can get a quality learning experience? Everything I've heard is that the elementary school falls far short of providing anything close to an adequate learning environment for its students. Uncredentialed teachers plus the uncredentialed joke they call the K-12 Coordinator result in a completely unacceptable situation.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cows » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:51 am

What I hear is that kids at the school thought that the K12 Coordinator lady was pregnant, but it turns out she's just fat. I shouldn't say JUST fat. She's really fat!!! :laugh:
A friend of mine has a couple kids at the school and she overheard some of her kids and their friends joking about the lady. Kids can be so rude when they are joking around together. I don't feel sorry for the lady though since from everything I've heard she deserves every bit of grief that comes her way!
cows
Greenhorn

Postby 666 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:49 am

cows: That joke must have went around town because I've heard a few people joke about that lady being pregnant. A few additional comments had to do with how such an unattractive bitch could possibly be
impregnated. Speculation included inter-species breeding and possibly a purchase from a sperm bank. And then a few people have added that they can't believe that such an unintelligent person has managed to remain employed at an educational institution, but then the answer to that observation is that those running the school are equally unintelligent. It's a cluster fuck to say the least!
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildrose » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:42 am

twister wrote:Isn't there a law that students are supposed to be provided with a quality education and if a school district fails to do this they have to provide transportation to a school that does? Wouldn't this make Trona responsible for providing free transportation to Ridgecrest so students can get a quality learning experience? Everything I've heard is that the elementary school falls far short of providing anything close to an adequate learning environment for its students. Uncredentialed teachers plus the uncredentialed joke they call the K-12 Coordinator result in a completely unacceptable situation.

Many states have a law like that, but I think California is one of the states that doesn't. I could be wrong, but California would probably force parents to jump through an endless number of hoops before it would actually honor their requests even if such a law exists. On the other hand a group of parents could make a big stink and complain to the press....
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby torn80 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:29 pm

This is from another thread, but it seems worth repeating here. From everything I've been able to ascertain this completely unqualified superintendent and the even less qualified K-12 coordinator are like two really stupid peas in a pod. Only utter fools would keep these two idiots employed.
shotgunmary wrote:From Crazy School Board Members thread:
wildbill wrote:
wabbit wrote:
trumpster wrote:The word going around is that the school board hired a little dictator to run the school district. He's known as Dr. Airhead and a variety of other less flattering names. (I think his actual name begins with an A and so Airhead works and based on his lack of ability to explain even the simplest concepts, Airhead seems fully appropriate.)

The key here is that in order to EXPLAIN even the simplest concept, one must have the mental capacity to UNDERSTAND even the simplest concept!
:laugh: :laugh:

There have been so many complaints about this person. I have not heard anything positive about this guy whatsoever. How did such an incompetent fool get hired in the first place?

Obviously, the guy is a perfect example of how meaningless the title "Dr." is when used in the field of education. Any braindead moron can become a "doctor" of education just as long as they support the libtard agenda. The idea was to infiltrate the educational system in order to brainwash the children of this nation. There is no legitimate knowledge or scholarship required. It's just a matter of supporting an ideology!
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby twister » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:32 am

This is from an old thread, but the topic of being medicated came up in a discussion about the K-12 coordinator. People say she's psycho and that she gropes kids sometimes right out in the open. Something is definitely wrong with that lady!
MAGA wrote:Anti-Depressants Are So Not A Big Deal - feat. Michael Hyatt - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"
Too much enthusiasm is often a sign that a person is using Prozac (or similar drugs). These drugs are sometimes prescribed to children as young as eight, but just as common is the phenomenon of children grabbing pills from their parents' medicine cabinet. Being overly enthusiastic results in overuse of words like fantastic, great, magnificent, and also voice inflection is an indication of an overly bubbly attitude. In fact, non-medicated people often find this behavior to be quite annoying, whereas those under the influence barely notice it.

Sometimes groups of people wind up all taking anti-depressants. Their overly-enthusiastic behavior is obvious to outsiders, but employers often prefer their employees to be medicated. In fact, one of the most under-reported types of harassment is when employers suggest that an employee consider Prozac or similar pharmaceutical. People on these drugs are like sheep and very susceptible to groupthink. Employers love that! Parents sometimes medicate their children for the same reason. It's a national health crisis, but people in charge of investigating that sort of thing are too medicated to care!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby tronagirl » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:56 am

twister: I've heard many people complain about that lady. Too many for there not to be something wrong with the situation.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shotgunmary » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:29 am

wildrose wrote:
twister wrote:Isn't there a law that students are supposed to be provided with a quality education and if a school district fails to do this they have to provide transportation to a school that does? Wouldn't this make Trona responsible for providing free transportation to Ridgecrest so students can get a quality learning experience? Everything I've heard is that the elementary school falls far short of providing anything close to an adequate learning environment for its students. Uncredentialed teachers plus the uncredentialed joke they call the K-12 Coordinator result in a completely unacceptable situation.

Many states have a law like that, but I think California is one of the states that doesn't. I could be wrong, but California would probably force parents to jump through an endless number of hoops before it would actually honor their requests even if such a law exists. On the other hand a group of parents could make a big stink and complain to the press....

All this talk about school choice and what choice do people in Trona have? Not much! Absolutely the school in Trona should be required to provide a bus (or buses) and pay for transportation for students whose parents don't want them attending school in Trona. There are so many problems with Trona that I'd imagine quite a few people would like to have an alternative which doesn't require them to stay home and supervise their kids online or drive them back and forth from Ridgecrest.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to Local News