Computer Software Tips

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Computer Software Tips

Postby blackturtle.us » Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 am

Microsoft Word 2007 Section Breaks & Page Numbering
This video explains how to set up multiple sections in a long document so that each section has independent page numbering. I'm getting ready to upload a revised version of "Goat-Roping Heathens" and every time I set up the page numbering I have to look up how to do it. Probably most people don't need to deal with documents that are over 250 pages long, but if you do need to set up sections with independent page numbering, then this video provides the basic info you need!
:pac:
blackturtle.us
Cantankerous Mule

Re: Computer Software Tips

Postby wildrose » Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 am

blackturtle.us wrote:Microsoft Word 2007 Section Breaks & Page Numbering
This video explains how to set up multiple sections in a long document so that each section has independent page numbering. I'm getting ready to upload a revised version of "Goat-Roping Heathens" and every time I set up the page numbering I have to look up how to do it. Probably most people don't need to deal with documents that are over 250 pages long, but if you do need to set up sections with independent page numbering, then this video provides the basic info you need!

Revised version of "Goat-Roping Heathens"? I read the first version. Should I read the second version too? Maybe those of us who own a copy of the first version should receive a free upgrade to the second version?
:sun:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby blackturtle.us » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 pm

wildrose wrote:
blackturtle.us wrote:Microsoft Word 2007 Section Breaks & Page Numbering

Revised version of "Goat-Roping Heathens"? I read the first version. Should I read the second version too? Maybe those of us who own a copy of the first version should receive a free upgrade to the second version?
:sun:

Thanks for that! I recommend getting the new version since I think it's much improved. Here's the info page: http://www.blackturtle.us/TURTLE/goat.html
blackturtle.us
Cantankerous Mule

Postby CactusHugger » Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 am

HATE WEEK - Sotware Adware Malware Bloatware Bundles
Malware, adware, spyware, bloatware, and all that bullshit all suck! :curse:
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:10 am

Is Google eavesdropping on you?
Should we be paranoid or should we not be paranoid? Modern devices can respond to voice commands which means that they are equipped to listen, but does this mean that they are eavesdropping on you? The answer: sort of, but not really... at least hopefully not.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:24 pm

\Easy File Backup for PC and Mac Photographers.
I'm trying to figure out a good backup routine that isn't confusing or a pain in the neck!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby pcslim » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 am

Do I Need To Update Flash Player On My Computer?
The answer is yes, for now, but not for long! :pac:
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby cactusman » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:17 am

5 settings every new iPad owner should change
Here are a few tips for new iPad users!
cactusman
Greenhorn

Return to Technology and Gadgets