The Great Vaccine Debate.

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: The Great Vaccine Debate.

Postby James Sel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:54 am

surfsteve wrote:
James Sel wrote:No one is forcing anyone to have inoculations but they are requiring them in order to go to public school.

I already know he's a POS before this video I didn't and won't be watching.
That's quite a spin on the truth. Every child attending public school is being forced to be vaccinated. Where will it end? Lets inject everybody with a vaccine that can be remotely triggered to kill terrorists; It could even be used to euthanize people to put them out of their misery in time of famine or hardship or for refusing to bake someone's wedding cake. Hey, hey, hey kids! (In a Crusty the clown voice.) Isn't that a great idea? The minute you take away people's choice, anything is possible.

You sure make a lot out of nothing. The old avatar was just an avatar and like the douche bag that you are; you're trying to give it meaning that I never intended. I know you have some pretty bad mental issues and need help. I shouldn't push you buttons but your a paranoid political junky who's spewing crap gets old. :down:
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby surfsteve » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:03 am

James Sel wrote:
surfsteve wrote:
James Sel wrote:No one is forcing anyone to have inoculations but they are requiring them in order to go to public school.

I already know he's a POS before this video I didn't and won't be watching.
That's quite a spin on the truth. Every child attending public school is being forced to be vaccinated. Where will it end? Lets inject everybody with a vaccine that can be remotely triggered to kill terrorists; It could even be used to euthanize people to put them out of their misery in time of famine or hardship or for refusing to bake someone's wedding cake. Hey, hey, hey kids! (In a Crusty the clown voice.) Isn't that a great idea? The minute you take away people's choice, anything is possible.

You sure make a lot out of nothing. The old avatar was just an avatar and like the douche bag that you are; you're trying to give it meaning that I never intended. I know you have some pretty bad mental issues and need help. I shouldn't push you buttons but your a paranoid political junky who's spewing crap gets old. :down:

Other than attacking the messenger instead of the message, what does any of that have to do with vaccines?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:12 am

James Sel wrote:
MojaveMike wrote:Big Brother's Forced Vaccinations
Brother Nathanael weighs in on the debate. No surprise that he's against forced vaccination and somehow he finds a way to blame the Jews as usual.
:shrug:

I don't even watch his vids. He's a nut job with screwed up agenda's.
I shouldn't leave out bigot. :prof:

Bigot? I think that's inaccurate. He's done a good job of explaining why he's not happy with Jewish control over the USA. He doesn't hate them in a bigoted manner, but he despises some of the practices of an elite circle of Jews and their cronies. Jews are over-represented in our government, the legal profession, and in media. Their numbers in what many call gatekeeper positions are way out of proportion to their numbers in the general population. They push an agenda and they control information (thus shaping public opinion) so that the typical American thinks that Israel can do no wrong while condemning other nations for much less severe wrongdoing. As for vaccinations, I'm not convinced that there is a Jewish agenda being pushed, but I think Brother Nathanael does a good job presenting his argument. He's one of the few pundits I know of who is willing to speak out against the Jewish power structure and that makes him worth listening to.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 am

cactuspete: I agree that "bigoted" is not an accurate portrayal of Brother Nathanael's attitude towards those of the Jewish faith. He does not have a visceral hatred of them based on emotion. Instead he is critical of them and has plenty of logical reasons for his criticism of them. Lots of people talk about how Jews disproportionately occupy gatekeeper positions and the way our government unquestionably supports Israel even when Israel commits incredible atrocities and yet Israel always gets a pass. Any intelligent person would have to question why this state of affairs exists.

On the topic of vaccinations, I think that any time children are taught to unquestionably accept governmental intrusion into their lives that they are conditioned to accept tyranny. Also forced inoculations is likely to be a windfall for pharmaceutical companies. So, it is not unreasonable to assert a connection between the new California law and a Jewish agenda, however, I think that mandatory inoculations won popular support following the Disneyland situation. Of course the Jewish owned media may have pushed that story in order to manipulate public support and so it's hard to be sure one way or the other.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:02 am

Thank You. Might I also point out that nobody is pushing for vaccinations of diseases that have long died out like the Bubonic Plague? I think a good case has been made for small pox and other diseases which were on their way to dying out naturally just before inoculations were introduced. If we were to inoculate ourselves against every disease that exists and ever existed our veins would probably blow up from all the pus!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Previous

Return to Technology and Gadgets