Blood Pressure

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Blood Pressure

Postby wildrose » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:40 pm

How to lower blood pressure in MINUTES
Just breath, man! Before five minutes of deep breathing this guy had a reading of 145/69 with a pulse of 64. Afterwards it was 115/77 and 62. His diastolic actually went up by eight while his systolic went down by thirty. That's quite a change in just five minutes. Makes you wonder how much blood pressure changes as you transition from high stress to low stress situations and back and forth throughout the day.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Blood Pressure

Postby wildrose » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:47 pm

How to Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally
This guy makes five recommendations:
1. Consume a Mediterranean-like diet (fruits, veggies, seafood, health omega-3 rich fats)
2. Take a fish oil supplement (1000mg daily)
3. Take a magnesium supplement (500 mg daily)
4. Take a potassium supplement or consume potassium-rich foods (coconut water or bananas)
5. Take Coenzyme Q10

wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Do I Need a Magnesium Supplement? Magnesium Deficiency and Symptoms Explained, along with Mg Sources
Drinking too much cola is said to interfere with magnesium absorption. I've also heard that too much zinc is also a problem.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm

What Is CoQ10?
Quick primer on CoQ10.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

Telehealth tutorial: How to use your Omron blood pressure monitor
Important topic and these devices are not very expensive. Monitoring BP at home is a good idea for anyone concerned about high blood pressure.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:29 am

Beef heart has ten times more coQ10 than ground beef. Next time you are at Stator Bros. ask them to grind you up one. The best part is it costs half as much as hamburger.

I gave up supplements for several months and started getting leg cramps so now potassium and magnesium are the only two supplements I am taking. I keep going back and forth about supplements. One ot the most unhealthiest periods of my life was when I was taking massive doses of supplements. My hair started turning gray and when I stopped taking them and started taking organ meats, especially liver my hair returned to it's natural color. I took my dog to the vet and he said if I spent hundreds of dollars and pulled all her teeth that she might live another 6 months. Instead I took her home and started giving her raw liver. That was 3 1/2 years ago and she's still with us.

The only problem with nuts and vegetables is they contain phytotoxins. Plants produce these because they don't want to be eaten. Agriculture breeds them out to a large extent but many people are sensitive to them even in small quantities. Cooking also reduces them but at the same time reduces the vitamin content. I go back and forth on whether I should be eating lots of plants. It seems when I eat them after a while I get lots of colds and allergys. During the ice ages there were very little vegetables but meat was abundant. Often with no fire to cook it. That was the period when mans brain size was the largest. It has actually shrunk since the advent of agriculture.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Drink One Glass Of Beet Juice Daily And This Will Happen To Your Body
This video makes it sound like beet juice can cure anything, but it might be worth a try just the same.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 am

Beets are also one of the highest foods containing oxalates in addition to spinach and can cause kidney stones.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:53 pm

How To Lower Your Blood Pressure Using Magnesium
Lots of evidence that magnesium helps reduce blood pressure.
The good news is that magnesium acts like a calcium channel blocker, easing blood vessel flow and lowering blood pressure – naturally, without any synthetic drugs.

drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:30 am

Lots of things can lower your blood pressure but I think magnesium is probably #1.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to Technology and Gadgets