Cypherpunks

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: Cypherpunks

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Did Hillary Want to "Drone" Assange?
Even joking about something like this is unacceptable. She was Secretary of State and a public official, especially at that level, should not be joking about killing someone, especially someone who most Americans regard as a hero.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Cypherpunks

Postby twister » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:19 am

MojaveMike: I find this much more offensive than the grab 'em by the pussy comment. She's joking about murder and misusing her power to go after someone who made her look bad. And she's a big enough liar so as to insist that he somehow jeopardized national security. No! What he jeopardized was her ability to get away with lying and what he did could just do something to end corruption in our government and military. Wouldn't that be nice for a change?
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Is Julian Assane Alive?

Postby surfsteve » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:43 am

I've been wondering this myself. Finally somebody is making a video about it. I'm thinking he is alive but as time goes by I'm beginning to wonder.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Is Julian Assane Alive?

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am

The video below was just made today. Bill Still is normally a pretty informed guy who doesn't fall for any BS but this time he was fooled into posting a video made in June about Julian Assange to look like it was just made. Christopher Green asserts that this video was made June 9th and that you can find it on Michael Moor's website but I can prove it a different way without even having to go there. The proof is at the 30 second mark when Michael Moore claims that Julian Assange has been seeking asylum for nearly 4 years and that it will be 4 years next week. According to Wikileaks Julian Assange announced he would be seeking asylum on June 19th of 2012 which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the video was made in June, not in October!

On 19 June 2012, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patiño announced that Assange had applied for political asylum, that his government was considering the request, and that Assange was at the Ecuadorian embassy in London

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

There you have it. Rather than this video proving Julian Assange is alive and still being held at the embassy it proves that it was made in June, casting yet greater suspicion about Julian's fate.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:05 am

My suspicions are that either something foul beyond Julian Assange's internet being cut off actually did happen or Wikileaks is offering fake proof that he is alive intentionally, perhaps for publicity or to get back at whoever is responsible for cutting him off.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05 am

I can save you 12 minutes. The critical update is there is no change. Meanwhile people continue to release old videos of Julian Assange and try to pass them off as new videos since he went dark.

Critical Update on health of Julian Assange and Internet Shutdown.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:22 am

Wikileaks continues to release new data and I am continuing to see old videos of Julian Assange being passed off as new ones. I did see one that I've never seen before today but there was no conclusive proof or even strong evidence that it was made after he went dark so I'm not going to post it. So far Christopher Greene is the only one I have found that seems to be telling it like it is. I also share his views on Alex Jones spouting that Trump has the election in the bag. I have no doubt he will get more votes than Hillary but who is going to count them is what really matters. He even calls out Joey Salads in this video. Gotta give him credit for being a straight shooter and on top of things. One of very few in my book.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 am

Julian Assange surfaces and makes his first interview by telephone since his internet was cut off by the Ecuadorian embassy? That is what this video claims but in reading the comments most people don't agree and one says Christopher Greene has a video put proving that this interview was a fake. I will look for that video and post it if I can find it.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:21 am

This must be the video the comment was talking about. I can't really conclude anything from it one way or the other. I went back and listened to the highlights of the telephone interview in the last video though and I have to conclude that unless the whole interview was faked and pieced together, which is unlikely, that it was definitely made AFTER his internet was cut off. According to the video the Ecuadorian embassy is only cutting his internet off till after the election. Seems like he has to be alive and well by default. Why would they announce that they are only cutting him off till after the election knowing how bad they will look if it weren't true when they could just as easily decline to comment?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Evidence that latest Julian Assange video was doctored

Postby surfsteve » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 am

By now I expected Julian Assange's internet connection to be restored but it has not been. The official excuse of it being cut off was that the Ecuadorian embassy did it because they didn't want to be responsible for influencing the election; but the election is over, so why hasn't it been announced that it's been restored? Is he secretly being held in US custody?

This video shows some anomalies of the video that supposedly proved he was alive and OK. I'm not sure which video it refers to but I looked into the comments of this one to see if anyone was saying it was faked but instead there were comments saying there were additional anomalies that the video missed.

Wikileaks Founder Possibly Silenced Over ‘Pizzagate’
http://www.inquisitr.com/3742033/news-i ... pizzagate/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets