Second Amendment Rights

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Second Amendment Rights

Postby shadylady » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

Obama No Longer Gun Shy
Does the president really shoot skeet? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
:dizzy:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 am

I get it now. The president does not want to take anybody's right away to use guns for target practice or sport. Only to defend themselves!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 am

Obama's Skeet Shooting Picture :roll2:
Not too sure why there's any discussion about shooting skeet or shooting at targets, but some people obsess over the dumbest things! Who cares what the president does for recreation and fun?!!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

desertrat wrote:Obama's Skeet Shooting Picture :roll2:
Not too sure why there's any discussion about shooting skeet or shooting at targets, but some people obsess over the dumbest things! Who cares what the president does for recreation and fun?!!

Wow. They are pretending to be for 2nd amendment rights but that was actually a very strong anti gun video. Especially that ending. I never seen that guy on Young Turks before that said he had a gun and didn't know how to use it and that someone should take it from him. Somebody should name them The Young Crypto Gun Banners!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

Jim Garrow says that the source, man regarded as "one of America's foremost military heroes," told him that President Obama is using a new litmus test for "determining who will stay and who must go" among top-ranked military leaders. That test is whether they will fire on US citizens or not

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby BoraxBill » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 am

NRA 'Celebrity' Blitz on Gun Channel
Are you ready for a "gunversation" with such stars as Ted Nugent, Wayne Lapierre, and Oliver North? Well, the NRA blitz is coming to Sportsman TV. I kind of doubt that I'll bother watching this show.
:roll2:
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby CactusHugger » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 am

Cops called over photo of boy with rifle :smack:
It's a freaking picture of a kid with a gun and THAT'S IT!!! How can officials be so stupid as to decide that a simple picture like this is a basis for any kind of action whatsoever. It's not even worth the time it takes to disregard the anonymous call as the product of a paranoid citizen! What an incredibly STUPID waste of public funds!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 am

Boston Marathon Bombing - How We React Right Now Matters :roll2:
Cenk makes a few good points here, but I think he misses the bigger issue by a long shot. Stay tuned for my next post to find out what I mean!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 am

Boston Bombing
Irreverent as usual, this guy makes a really sarcastic remark about Feinstein's brilliant statement regarding who the terrorist might be. But more importantly he talks about the implications regarding this event. Regardless of WHO is responsible for planting the bombs politicians and the powers that be will make political hay out of it to push more and more restrictive law and take us ever closer to a POLICE STATE! Cenk falls incredibly short of this insight and Cenk's superficial analysis of the event is laughable compared with the more thoughtful (albeit irreverent) analysis provided by RAMZPAUL!
:curse:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am

Student Arrested For Wearing NRA T-Shirt
The Young Turks are in favor of gun control and they say they don't like the NRA, BUT they support the right of this kid to wear this t-shirt and they criticize school officials for the way they handled this situation. This is exactly how reasonable people discuss news events. They apply principles of fairness and they apply logic and don't get carried by emotion or paranoia.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment