Naked Nerf

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Naked Nerf

Postby CactusHugger » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

How old is Hulk Hogan anyways? And yeah it does appear that he tans in the raw! Funny video!
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CoolChick » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 am

NERF WAR TWERK FIGHT
Imagine a massive nerf war like this at Camp Nudist and you have one crazy naked nerf event!
:laugh:
CoolChick
Cantankerous Mule

Postby hungrybill » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 am

Mostly nerds play with nerf guns and so actually you'd wind up with a naked nerd nerf war. It would be quite disturbing to watch although many people would find it amusing and some might even find it arousing, depending on who exactly the naked nerds happen to be.
hungrybill
Greenhorn

Postby CoolChick » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 am

Nerf Gun Control :dizzy:
Nerf guns can be really annoying when they fall into the wrong hands!
CoolChick
Cantankerous Mule

Postby desertrat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:42 am

Naked reality shows? :shrug:
Sounds like the networks are getting desperate and are now willing to do anything to attract viewers. Not that I have anything against nudity, but this just seems silly. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll have a big ole naked nerf war... :roll2:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby alf » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 am

When I came across this topic I nearly sprayed a mouthful of coffee all over the place. This has got to be the worst idea for a game that anyone has ever had in the entire history of the planet. The last thing we need is a bunch of naked nerds running around shooting each other with nerf darts. Not only does the thought make me cringe, but it's likely to be unsanitary! LOL
ALF = Alien Life Form
alf
Greenhorn

Postby James Sel » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 am

alf wrote:When I came across this topic I nearly sprayed a mouthful of coffee all over the place. This has got to be the worst idea for a game that anyone has ever had in the entire history of the planet. The last thing we need is a bunch of naked nerds running around shooting each other with nerf darts. Not only does the thought make me cringe, but it's likely to be unsanitary! LOL

Have you considered the target audience? Some producers see opportunity when it comes to entertaining the hard-up.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby dingbat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:39 am

Naked nerf seems like it would be one of those sports that should only be played in the summer. Definitely not the sort of thing you'd want to do when it's cold outside. Of course, down in the Southern Hemisphere summer is just about to begin. Could be time for the Naked Nerf season to begin in the land down under!
dingbat
Greenhorn

Postby dingleberry » Thu May 28, 2015 7:28 am

dingbag: Well, summer is almost here and so it must be time for the naked nerf fun to begin! Maybe there should be a naked reality show where they have a naked nerf episode. I bet that would help the company that makes nerfs to sell a ton of nerf guns!
dingleberry
Greenhorn

Postby CoolChick » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:04 pm

NERF - Water Battle !
It may only be semi-naked, but it looks like a fun way to cool down! :banana:
CoolChick
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment