Interesting Videos

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Funny Vids

Postby surfsteve » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:41 am

Let me get this straight. You guys want to impose a 5 minute limit to videos on everyone because you have short attention spans and it takes you too long to notice how long the videos are?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am

Warning to anyone that can't see the 17:05 on the video length. This video is 17:05 minutes long. Duh!

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Interesting Videos

Postby surfsteve » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

It's not funny, but I bet you guys will like it.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

:offtopic:
I'm in agreement with JS. The video posted by SS is not funny and way too long. It's more of a political rant that's supposed to be humorous than an actual comedy video. I'm in favor of imposing a five-minute limit on the length of videos posted to this thread!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

surfsteve wrote:Let me get this straight. You guys want to impose a 5 minute limit to videos on everyone because you have short attention spans and it takes you too long to notice how long the videos are?

I'm in favor of keeping videos short, but that's not something that should be mandated. Users should just voluntarily be considerate enough not to post any videos that are over five minutes or so in length. But I most definitely think that posts should stay on topic. This thread is for FUNNY VIDS and the video that you posted here is anything but funny!
I say three off-topics and the admin should delete the post!!!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

If you are trying to say that conspiratorial British satire will never be as funny as silly gay music parodies I totally understand...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby James Sel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

About 30 seconds into this I realized that it was a like a half hour long and lost interest and stopped it. I has really hoping for a 2 min humorous clip, not a stupid rant that it appeared to be. Got ant thing shorter that blames the congress for you misery? They are the ones with a financial committee that hold the checkbook. I guess its easier to blame one person than a bunch of people. I however blame the American people whom keep electing these F'en republicans and democrats idiots. I don't blame you Steve I know you are not one on them as neither am I even though we see the problem in different lights.
On another note I was eating a nice chicken dinner last night while I was watching the GOP eat crow. It made the chicken oh so sweeter!! They claim to be evolving and not flip flopping whatever LOL. They still have to catch up and stop their political grand standing (& Crap). They should stop caring if people get high or not. They need to just leave the abortion issue along, and all that other shit of throwing their weight around; as they try to justify controlling other people lives. If they want to control something they can focus on the banks, unreported incomes, the hiring of illegals and people milking the support systems. Their a lot of people that need these programs and many that just abuse the hell out of them. I know lots of people that seem to be misusing them and I'd turn them in if I believed something would get done.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrfish » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

IDEA: Make a new thread for the videos the SurfSteve posted to this thread called LONG BORING VIDEOS THAT SURFSTEVE AND NO ONE ELSE THINKS ARE FUNNY!!!! Just kidding, but seriously the videos that SurfSteve has posted to this thread are NOT FUNNY!!! They are boring and devoid of anything even approaching wit and humor!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Pantheism/Panentheism and the Law of Attraction

Postby surfsteve » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

In a way this guy is right. Belief in Pantheism or Panentheism without realizing or believing in the Law of Attraction is a scary thought.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to Recreation and Entertainment