Naked Yoga

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Naked Yoga

Postby twister » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:27 am

wabbit wrote:[NAKED YOGA] BEDROOM YOGA 6 MORNING STRETCH
A friend of mine told me that this is a teacher at the high school in Trona. I don't know if she was joking or if she was serious.

A couple of friends and I watched this together while on Zoom. One of my friends named a teacher who this might be, but she wasn't absolutely sure if it was the same person or not. My other friend and me don't know who teaches at the school anymore except for a couple of them. It would be a huge controversy if this really did turn out to be one of the teachers!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dzrtdwg » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:18 am

twister: I seriously doubt that there is a teacher this attractive working at the school. But if there is such a teacher I'd imagine that the boys must be very happy to be in her class.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby shadylady » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 am

wabbit/twister/dzrtdwg - So let's say that this is a teacher working at the high school. Would there be a problem? While anyone can see that she's naked, the important thing here is that she's representing a very healthy lifestyle. I'd go so far as to say that anyone complaining about her video has an unhealthy attitude about nudity and the human body. The woman in this video is modeling good attitudes towards the human body and physical fitness in general. She should be praised for performing this service to the community. Anyone who would criticize her should be shamed for being a narrow-minded and prudish idiot!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:51 am

shadylady: Some would say that "community standards" should prevail. The problem with this is that certain communities are composed primarily of what you refer to as "narrow-minded and prudish idiots." With that thought in mind, community standards in the narrow sense should not be the standard. What we need to consider are reasonable human values. We don't need to buy into the craziness of those who want to change the gender of children, but we do need to acknowledge the legitimacy of the idea that the human body is aesthetically beautiful and divorce ourselves from the idea that nudity has much of anything to do with obscenity. Once we distinguish garbage values from legitimate values it is easy to accept the idea that there is nothing wrong with this naked yoga video and that a teacher who created such a video should not be criticized in any way, shape, or form.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby pdm » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:47 am

NAKED YOGA TEACHER: Not bad. I'd give her a 7 out of 10. Definitely above average and someone I'd be interested in and as long as she isn't a bitch I could see something happening....
:horny:
pdm
Cantankerous Mule

Previous

Return to Recreation and Entertainment