Post-Election Analysis

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Post-Election Analysis

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Trump - McDonald's Commercial (2002)
How exactly did THIS GUY wind up becoming president again?
:unsure:
FUNNY YOUTUBE COMMENTS:
As a black Asian vegan transgender Christian Muslim who vapes and cross fits and am a male feminist as I identify myself as a apache meta helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death, I fear for my life to live in the US now that trump is president.

This is why I hate president trump. He made Pence his VP instead of the grimace. So sad.

You know something wrong when McDonald's Commercial Donald Trump looks more presidential than President Donald Trump.

God id give anything to have grimace as president rather than that fuck face.

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 am

New Rule: Trump and the Long Con
Maher tries really hard to not use the S word too many times in this monologue, but when talking about Trump and Trump supporters that's an incredible challenge. After 100 days it's becoming so obvious that Trump is a con man that many of his supporters are coming to their senses and realizing that he's nothing more than a snake oil salesman and that they fell for his con like mindless morons.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Some people are saying Trump has lost it while others are saying he's merely executing a master plan. I say probably both and have my doubts as to whether whatever he has planned is going to work. Sure hope I'm wrong. Even Bill Still hasn't put out a favorable report on Trump since the bombings. Actually he hasn't said anything at all about him lately.

Donald Trump Remembers Which CAKE He Was Eating But FORGETS Which Country He Just Leveled

The Trap That Was Set For The Deep State Is About To Be Sprung
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Speaking of Bill Still, here are his latest videos:

China has quit buying coal from North Korea and is now buying coal from the US. According to the video they've turned back ships of Korean coal in mid voyage. This is good news for American coal miners who haven't been able to sell coal to China since the Obama Administration.

Also: Alex appears to have lost it again. In this second video Alex Jones pulls out a gun and babbles about North Korea. Though he claims it's not loaded Bill shows a close up of what looks like the tips of bullets in the end of the revolving cylinder.

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:22 am

Bill Still is finally coming out and talking about Trump since the bombings and is "still" in support of him.
Here is his latest video:

Trump is Fixing Things at Lightning Speed
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:50 am

This is probably closer to the truth than either of what Bill Still and Alex Jones, Trump's last two supporters that haven't jumped ship, are letting on.

"Trump The Idiot!" Jake Tapper Completely CRUSHES Donald Trump Comparing Him To his Statements!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby BoraxBill » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:50 pm

surfsteve: Great video showing what Trump hasn't accomplished and how he's failed miserably in so many ways in ONLY 100 DAYS! The guy is all talk and very little, if any, substance. I think many people saw through the pretense, but the other choice (namely, the Hildawg) was terrible too. It was a lose-lose proposition. Lots of people (record numbers in fact) voted third party, but that just made it a lose-lose-lose proposition. Face it. We're screwed!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 pm

At least with Hillary when you order a shit sandwich you get a shit sandwich. With Trump you order fillet mignon and you get a shit sandwich. I'm embarrassed that I actually got my friends to vote for him. If I had it to do over again I would have never voted and encouraged everybody to do the same. Trump was right about one thing. The system is rigged!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 pm

surfsteve wrote:At least with Hillary when you order a shit sandwich you get a shit sandwich. With Trump you order fillet mignon and you get a shit sandwich. I'm embarrassed that I actually got my friends to vote for him. If I had it to do over again I would have never voted and encouraged everybody to do the same. Trump was right about one thing. The system is rigged!

Anyone who would actually order a shit sandwich is an idiot. Anyone who was fooled by the promise of a fillet mignon might be a bit gullible, but not a total idiot. I voted third party, which probably makes me a little too idealistic, but I felt like I had to vote for someone.
:shrug:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 am

The Real Reasons Why Trump Has Flipped On His Campaign Promises
Authored by Brandon Smith via PersonalLiberty.com,

Back in December of 2016 I wrote an article titled Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him, which I think was very difficult for a large part of the liberty movement to read and accept. In that article I outlined the future of the Trump presidency; a future dominated by Washington insiders, Goldman Sachs internationalists and Neo-Con warmongers. Trump, at the very onset of his administration, broke one of his most important campaign promises — to “drain the swamp.” Instead, he filled his cabinet with all of the same swamp creatures he originally attacked; the same swamp creatures Hillary Clinton was notorious for serving.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 ... n-promises
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues