The ALT-RIGHT

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: The ALT-RIGHT

Postby ergot » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:32 pm

MILO Begins Construction On The Wall :wtf:
I'm a bit confused. I thought that people on the alt-right were homophobes. BUT this guy is gay and he's as alt-right as it gets. He's even been a welcomed guest on the Alex Jones show.
ergot
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby drdesert » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Trump: Does the alt-left have any guilt for Charlottesville?
The president makes several good point here, but the members of the press seem to all be social justice warrior types who only see one side of a situation.
drdesert
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrfish » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Is The Alt-Right Finished?
I wouldn't be so quick to write off the alt-right, but the woman in this video makes some good points regarding Trump's tendencies. I could see the power and influence of the alt-right growing, but the people in this video could be right that it has peaked. Their biggest mistake, IMHO, is seeing Bannon as a bigger part of the alt-right than is actually the case.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Inside violent anarchist group Antifa
This proves that Trump was right when he said that both sides should share the blame. Looks like CNN is more or less admitting that he was right.
MojaveMike
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby cactuspete » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 am

What I heard is that this Antifa (anti-free speech) group and/or the Alt-Left selectively targets easily triggered individuals in an attempt to set them off at rallies. They identify someone that fits their profile for someone who is easily trigger and then they systematically pick at that person. A whole team works on one individual and if this is what happened then it certainly worked in Charlottesville.
cactuspete
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CactusHugger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Petition seeks to name 'antifa' terrorist group
That's one petition I'd sign in a heartbeat! ANTI-FA (aka, the alt-left or ANTI-First-Amendment) should be identified as a terrorist group and our law enforcement agencies should make them a top priority.
CactusHugger
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrfish » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 pm

New Nazi-Killing Game Triggers Alt-Right :roll2:
I'm not sure anyone is actually upset or if it's just the Young Turks gang pretending that there are complaints, but apparently a new version of this video game classic has been released...
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to News and Issues