Nude Is Not Lewd

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: Nude Is Not Lewd

Postby whiskeypete » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Nudity? I'm in favor of it. More nudity please, providing that we're talking exclusively about highly attractive females! But seriously, a lot of people over-react to nudity, especially nude images on the internet. The way I see it, if it upsets you just don't look!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Re: Nude Is Not Lude

Postby shadylady » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 am

Sparky of SoCal: I like the KISS principle also, but legal issues complicate things considerably. Many unnecessary laws exist regulating the exposure of skin IMHO.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 am

shadylady wrote:Sparky of SoCal: I like the KISS principle also, but legal issues complicate things considerably. Many unnecessary laws exist regulating the exposure of skin IMHO.

That is a problem way too many this and thats in a law. I have a hunch you don't agree in principle, but with just living by 10 simple comandments it is easy. The 10 number is what is important.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby wildrose » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Sparky of SoCal wrote:
shadylady wrote:Sparky of SoCal: I like the KISS principle also, but legal issues complicate things considerably. Many unnecessary laws exist regulating the exposure of skin IMHO.

That is a problem way too many this and thats in a law. I have a hunch you don't agree in principle, but with just living by 10 simple comandments it is easy. The 10 number is what is important.

In your opinion do the Ten Commandments cover the Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12) or was Christ being unnecessarily redundant when he added that one?
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 pm

My opinion if you are a Christian and you believe in the teachings 10 rules are better than 15 rules.( Change the bait, I didn't bite :bigger: )
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:39 am

wildrose: The Golden Rule covers a lot of ground and can be interpreted in many different ways. People forget that just because they like to be treated in a certain way, doesn't mean that everyone has that same standard. The Ten Commandments have their flaws too and on top of that they're quite open to interpretation just like anything else put in writing. Do What Thou Wilt is a great concept too, but none of these basic principles preclude the need for rules, laws, etc. The trick is keeping the necessary ones and eliminating the ones that are not necessary.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:27 am

Then we open the can of worms we have now. Who decides what rules we need, keep and how they are interpreted. As a people do we vote a law in as a simple majority or a 2/3 vote. Right now either the elected ones who represent us and the courts also think they know more of what we as a people want than we do. We are in a kinda sucky time right now. Some folks, a minority also want farm animals and their cousins in the wild a voice in law making.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby whiskeypete » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:22 am

The USA is supposed to be the land of liberty. We're supposed to have freedoms and the freedom to be nude is an important freedom as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying that we should be able to roam around in the nude anywhere and everywhere, but public nudity should not be anything more than a very minor infraction punishable with a very small fine at most.
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 am

Couple scales Great Pyramid and poses nude; Egyptian leaders angry and launches investigation :thumb:
Naked tourism will hopefully become a trend for 2019. Go to as many places as possible this upcoming year and snap a picture yourself in the raw while there. Populate the internet with naked pictures of yourself and others. Overwhelm the authorities and force them to give up and admit that there is nothing they can do about internet nudity. I don't care who you are. JUST DO IT!
(This should probably be the basis for a new Nike advertising campaign.)
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:58 pm

MojaveMike wrote:Naked tourism will hopefully become a trend for 2019. Go to as many places as possible this upcoming year and snap a picture yourself in the raw while there. Populate the internet with naked pictures of yourself and others. Overwhelm the authorities and force them to give up and admit that there is nothing they can do about internet nudity. I don't care who you are. JUST DO IT!

Great idea! The more nudity the better! :thumb:
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment