Islamophobia?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Islamophobia?

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:28 pm

desertrat wrote:
CrustyOldFart wrote:camel: We certainly are not afraid of Islam, but we are definitely repulsed by it. I know the USA endorses freedom of religion, but I don't think Islam is a legitimate religion. It's an organization of maniacs who want to take away all our freedoms. I'd say it's a cult, but it's actually far worse than a cult.

Islam is not a religion. It's a terrorist organization. Nothing but hate and intolerance is produced by this so-called religion. We do not fear Islam, we consider it primitive and worthy only of contempt.

You know, I really WANT to disagree with that and I really think I SHOULD disagree with that, but I can't. I just can't deny the reality of the situation.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Islamophobia?

Postby dzrtdwg » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Army veteran accused of trying to wage jihad in the US: Authorities
Luckily they caught this guy before he was able to do anything. The potential problem is authorities sold him the fake explosives which means that they may have baited him a little too hard. That potentially turns into a technicality when it comes time for a trial.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Previous

Return to News and Issues