Internet Censorship

Computers, internet, mobile devices, software, cameras, gadgets, etc.

Re: Internet Censorship

Postby recluse » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:57 pm

The Internet Dark Age Has Begun #InternetDarkAge #ItBegins
YouTube censored a video about censorship! :wtf:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 am

Da Algorithm Made Me Do It
Mainstream news recruiting crybabies to explain how they were "radicalized" by conservative commentators. Paul Joseph Watson gets mentioned and he's 100% legitimate as far as I'm concerned, but he's been labeled as a "hate agent" by the mainstream because he spoke favorable of Tommy Robinson, who is an anti-immigration activist in the UK.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 pm

VICE Did a Study on 4chan
VICE seems to confuse free speech with hate speech. Basically, they want to silence anyone who disagrees with their progressive libtard agenda!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:20 am

I'm Being "Investigated"
Mark Dice was invited to the White House to meet with Trump and now YouTube is punishing him by demonetizing dozens of his videos. This is so blatant and obvious that I don't see how YouTube would have a snowflake's chances in hell if Dice decided to file a fat, juicy lawsuit, especially since YouTube had already manually reviewed several of these videos and found them to be perfectly fine!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:06 pm

THEY BANNED MY GIRL SOPH, BRING BACK SOPH
YouTube has established an undeniable pattern of banning conservative speech. This is the latest casualty and although she was young, she was very influential with about one million subscribers. YouTube knows that a teenager will effectively communicate with other teenagers and they are doing their best to shutdown anyone who disagrees with the liberal agenda they wish to push. There is no doubt that this meets the legal definition of discrimination.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 am

mrgreen: In general I agree with your remarks, but when it comes to the "Pride and Prejudice" video posted by Soph, I disagree. Although the video is pretty funny, I can see how YouTube has every right to ban it since it crosses the line of decency several times. The young lady could have made her points without all the verbal attacks and put downs, but she just had to get all those little jabs in for some reason. To be clear, personally I enjoyed the video and found parts quite funny, but looking at it in an objective manner I can see where people might legitimately consider it to be hate speech. From what I can tell the young lady has made a number of similar videos and so banning her channel despite its popularity is warranted. Some of you might disagree with me and that won't hurt my feelings a bit. I'm very much in favor of free speech, but there are limits! Here's a link to the video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby a2z » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:27 pm

8CHAN GETS TAKEN DOWN, Is 4chan Next?
4CHAN is funner than 8CHAN, but either way both should be allowed. When corporations take down websites, there's a "bad moon arising" with plenty of trouble on the way!
LINK: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HBqkiFpHVQUx/
BAD MOON RISING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iRNVwslM4
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 pm

We Got The Documents!
It doesn't get any clearer than this folks! Google insider published the goods. Plain as can be. Google has a blacklist and it is used to keep views that they don't like out of search results. Information control and it's undeniable!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby drdesert » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Google Just Swatted A Whistleblower
A little more background on this situation. Google might be in a little trouble on this one! They certainly haven't helped their public image any although it looks like big media is covering for them by not featuring this story.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:37 am

I watched a video about google yesterday that was saying google might be charged with treason.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Technology and Gadgets