DOMESTIC TERRORISM: ANTIFA and BLM

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: DOMESTIC TERRORISM: ANTIFA and BLM

Postby shotgunmary » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 am

pdm wrote:President Trump To Celebrate Fourth of July at Mount Rushmore
There is no doubt that domestic terrorists will want to make a loud statement this weekend. They will want to do something to overshadow the president's display of patriotism. I've heard the rumors and I fully expect something crazy to happen this weekend. How widespread and how violent it gets is impossible to say, but I'm stocked up with a few hundred rounds just in case the bullshit patrol (aka, Black Lives Matter) comes into my neighborhood.

At all times I've got a few hundred rounds in the house. Normally part of July 4th festivities is to go out into the desert and do a little target shooting. Don't much mind if the targets come to me this year and if they're jumping around trying to dodge the bullets when they realize what they've signed up for, that'll just add to the fun!
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby desertrat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Trump warns anarchists and looters as he heads to Mount Rushmore
Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any major incidents! Happy Fourth of July!!!
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:38 am

https://youtu.be/Ed6dH_5720c
This is a little scary as it gives some people with not so many smarts a sense that they do have a chance to overthrow the government
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Two BLM Activists Obliterated While Blocking a Freeway in Seattle
This is pretty funny. People who block traffic as part of a protest deserve this! They get no sympathy from me!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby dzrtdwg » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:47 am

Black Militia Threaten White People and Kill 8 Year Old | Media Silent
The entire libtard left (media and tech companies) ignore the blatant wrong doing of leftest groups and exaggerate and distort the legitimate actions of conservatives to make it seem like the conservatives are in the wrong. It's obvious to anyone who isn't a total moron, but there are plenty of left-leaning, low-IQ-high-emotion people out there who buy into the narrative and so the libtard left gets to keep selling its koolaid and the morons in their choir keep lining up and gulping it down. [Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of low-IQ-high-emotion conservatives out there too and they have their own set of vices, but that's another issue.]
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby camel » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:33 pm

State of emergency after influx of Americans injured, killed by gunfire
Irresponsible mayors and governors allowed things to get out of hand. They claimed that riots were "peaceful protests" while cars and buildings were burning all around them. They demonized policemen and created a situation that made it impossible for policemen to do their jobs. And even now they are in denial when they claim that "peaceful protests" have been hijacked by evil forces. The protests were never peaceful and the evil forces have always been BLM and ANTIFA working hand in hand the whole time.
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 am

Peaceful BLM Activist Threatens & Screams Racial Slurs at White Kids
A typical member of the loony left harassing school kids minding their own business. And guess who's side the leftwing media is likely to take!!!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 am

In EPIC Troll Causing OUTRAGE on the Left, Black Lives Matter Mural Gets Changed to All Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter is a lie and so maybe it should just be BLACK LIES MATTER without the V. The divisive nature of BLM and the race-baiting tactics increase animosity. BLM exacerbates the problem. It solves nothing. It's a diseased ideology!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby BoraxBill » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:02 am

BLM KILLS BLACK CHILDREN :wtf:
The craziest thing about all this is that one rogue white cop killed one black criminal who was resisting arrest and the reaction was to riot and loot. The rioting and looting resulted in dozens of deaths of people in the black community including several innocent black children. The amazing thing is that the idiots don't even realize how self-destructive their behavior has been. They had a tantrum and caused a lot of damage, but don't seem to be able to make the connection between their own violent behavior and the damage they've done. Somehow they see their rage as justified. They really are that STUPID!
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby ziggy » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Outrage over social media challenge mocking death of George Floyd
I'm not feeling the outrage. In fact, I think it's kind of funny that people are making fun of Saint Floyd like this. I hear, btw, that the cop responsible for the martyrdom of Saint Floyd learned to take the knee from Colin Kaepernick (aka, Rev. Crapperdick).
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues