TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: TJUSD - Educational Disaster Zone

Postby panamint_patty » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:38 am

twister wrote:Everything I've heard confirms that the K-12 Coordinator does not have a valid teaching credential. There are other "teachers" on the staff that also don't have valid teaching credentials. I've also heard that the person mentioned in the two previous posts was not able to pass the arithmetic part of the competency test all teachers take until her fifth try. We have absolute dunces teaching kids in Trona! That may also be what is keeping the K-12 Coordinator from becoming properly credentialed. The last thing we need is dumb people teaching our kids! This is pure insanity and to make matters worse four experienced and highly qualified teachers left the district as a result of the "superintendent's" utter and complete incompetence! Despite this the morons on the school board gave the idiot a raise. Talk about a waste of taxpayer money!

You might be able to distract parents with funzy-wunzy activities for awhile, but sooner or later the truth comes out: The kids aren't learning anything!
tronagirl wrote:While visiting a friend this week her sixth-grade child (I won't say son or daughter since the teacher is known to retaliate against students she doesn't like) told us a story about something that happened at school in the classroom. It was a funny story and I won't give any details since this teacher can be quite vindictive, but at the end of the story this child referred to the teacher as a "total c*nt" to which my friend (the child's mother) said "yeah, she's a total bitch." My friend and her child went on to share some funny stories about other things this teacher has done so far this school year. It's amazing that such people are allowed to teach, but the funniest bit came when her child said, "I'm pretty sure that her and Ms. Y***** dyke out all the time." My friend laughed and affirmed that this is the rumor going around town. Ms. Y is the K-12 coordinator and it is widely known that most people on the school staff can't stand her and that the lady is absurdly unqualified, but that she is liked by members of the school board and the useless stupid-intendent. Only in Trona can such things happen!
:smack:

Not surprising. Kids in that age range can be pretty rude (or honest) and they don't like adults who nag them all the time.
rainbow wrote:You can't expect intelligent people to stick around if things are being run by nincompoops. When they made the dumbest person on the staff the K-12 Coordinator, that was a pretty clear indication that the people running things are complete morons. I have family with kids in the school and they are extremely dissatisfied with what's going on there. I recall that Obama had a program called Race To The Top. Obviously in Trona it's a Race To The Bottom!

Good teachers jump ship when leadership is incompetent. No professional wants to be told what to do by worthless morons!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dilbert » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:59 am

Good teachers jump ship when leadership ain't worth a ship!
:poop:
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby shotgunmary » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 am

Coyote wrote:I heard recently of particular bonuses for certain people as well.

Sounds a little like a money laundering scheme to me. Any excuse they can come up with and money goes to friends and family. They got rid of the smart financial guy so they could get away with stuff like this.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby cows » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:34 am

I heard a rumor that the superintendent and the K-12 coordinator will be history by the end of the year, if not sooner. The new lady who's assistant sup is supposed to be made superintendent and Wolfe is supposed to be reinstated as principal. This could just be wishful thinking, but someone said something about an investigation and some kind of court case. It would definitely make sense to get rid of the two most incompetent people in the district and people like Wolfe a lot and so what happened to him makes absolutely no sense at all.
cows
Greenhorn

Postby 666 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Los Lobos - Will the Wolf Survive?
There are backstabbers and crooks running things at the school. If it were up to me.... well, never mind, just enjoy this song instead.
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby shadylady » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:27 am

There's a version of the song by Waylon Jennings, but the song was actually written by two of the members of Los Lobos.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:43 pm

Joking with some friends about the school, we decided that the stupid-intendent and the K-12 clown-in-ator are exactly like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. The stupid-intendent can't utter a single coherent sentence and the clown-in-ator is a total ditz. What a pair!
:laugh:
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:27 am

tronagirl: The other thing I've heard is that the stupid-intendent avoids sports events since he's afraid of confrontation. He's easily flustered and his verbal incompetence makes him an easy target for people who are pissed off about how things are being run at the school and there are lots of people pissed off about his complete inability to run even a small school like Trona.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby torn80 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:28 am

tronagirl wrote:Joking with some friends about the school, we decided that the stupid-intendent and the K-12 clown-in-ator are exactly like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. The stupid-intendent can't utter a single coherent sentence and the clown-in-ator is a total ditz. What a pair!
:laugh:

That sounds about right! And maybe the school board is like The Squad.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby panamint_patty » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:32 am

It's strange how patterns often repeat themselves. Comparing the idiots running the school to the idiots in Washington D.C. seems appropriate enough, but I think it runs deeper than that somehow.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Local News