White Privilege (aka, INTELLIGENCE)

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: White Privilege

Postby cactuspete » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:16 am

Black Marine Calls Out Black Lives Matter on Facebook
Proof that if you treat people with respect that you'll get respect back. There is no such thing as white privilege. The only privilege that anyone gets is the privilege they earn through their actions. It's that simple. These two SJWs bend over backwards to deny the obvious, but they make themselves look like a couple of clowns in the process. #AllLivesMatter because it's not about race, it's about behavior.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 am

cactuspete: Instead of #AllLivesMatter, maybe it should be something morelike #ActLikeAHuman_GetTreatedLikeAHuman. I know that's a little long, but it's the essence of problem. People act like it's about race, when it's really about behavior. When the race card gets played realize it's a BS move to distract you from the real issue.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 am

sandman: Just shorten it to #ActLikeAHuman or maybe #BePolite and that'll probably work. As for your assertions about race and behavior, I think you're absolutely right. Rude and belligerent thugs of all races get shot by the police or arrested and sent off to prison. It's really a no brainer and like you say the race card just obscures the real issue.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 am

Tamir Rice Shooting: Officers Will Not Be Charged
There's lots of coverage of this decision on YouTube. Many are pushing the view that the prosecutor purposely sabotaged the proceedings in order to protect the cop. The old line about indicting a ham sandwich gets thrown around as if the job of the prosecutor is to go to trial even if there is no way to convict a defendant. Quite the opposite is actually the case. The reason grand juries exist is to weed out cases that cannot be won by the prosecutor (such as this case). The other view being pushed is the worn out "White Privilege" narrative. There is no such thing as white privilege. It's been shown over and over that people are judged by their actions and behavior and that race seldom, if ever, has anything to do with the way people get treated. The real problem here is bad parenting. If the kid had been properly supervised the whole tragedy would have been avoided. The irony here is that the parents are going to be rewarded for bad parenting. They'll file a lawsuit and they'll probably win since officials in Cleveland have already characterized the situation as a "perfect storm" of errors.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 am

The concept of white privilege would have actually been relevant before the 1960s, but since all this affirmative action and other programs designed to provide minorities with assistance the opposite has become true. Highly qualified whites are routinely passed over for trainable minorities. It's become a fact of life and anyone who pushes this white privilege crap is just pretending that this isn't the case.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby cactuspete » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:57 am

Fired for Being White?
It seems that the myth of white privilege is an excuse to avoid talking about the real problem: black on black crime and the failure of a huge percentage of blacks to take advantage of opportunities available to them.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 am

20 Answers For Black People!
Despite the fact that black people make up only something like 12% of the overall population, they still manage to commit more crime than any other racial group. Also despite the fact that they all have the opportunity to go to school, they have the highest illiteracy rate of any other racial group. White privilege? I don't think so. It's more like BLACK LAZINESS AND DISHONESTY!!!
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:53 am

Black Americans Turn to Their Children to Give 'The Talk'
The problem is that "The Talk" black parents really need to have with their kids is more about behaving in a reasonable way at all times and not so much just about how to behave around police officers. Racism just hasn't really existed in the USA for decades. There are holdouts here and there, but actual racists represent only a couple percent of the overall population. The real issue is behavior. People who break the law, behave in a rude and belligerent manner, and who are not qualified for employment are going to be treated differently than those who obey the law, behave in a respectful and courteous manner, and who make themselves worthy of employment. It's that simple and to pretend otherwise is just going to prolong the problem.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby sandman » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:05 am

MEDIA IGNORES CHICAGO'S HIGH MURDER RATE
Here's the real issue:
BLACKS KILLED BY WHITES --> 2%
BLACKS KILLED BY POLICE --> 1%
WHITES KILLED BY POLICE --> 3%
WHITES KILLED BY WHITES --> 16%
WHITES KILLED BY BLACKS --> 81%
BLACKS KILLED BY BLACKS --> 97%
The media has created a narrative that the biggest problem here is that blacks are sometimes killed by police. As you can see, that's the smallest problem when it comes to murder. Cops are more likely to be killed by blacks, than are blacks to be killed by cops.
Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/
ALSO READ THIS ONE:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 am

Teen's 'White Boy Privilege' slam poem goes viral
This kid is so brainwashed! The shortened version of the poem in the USA Today clip has over three times as many thumbs down as thumbs up votes. The original version (which isn't actually viral - half a million views in two weeks just isn't viral considering that top YouTubers get five million views in a matter of hours) still has more thumbs up views than thumbs down views, but by the end of the day that will most likely be changed thanks to USA Today.
Original Video: https://youtu.be/g4Q1jZ-LOT0
BEST COMMENTS:
As a middle aged Hispanic woman born and raised in poverty, I say this... That's crap. "White boys" don't need to apologize to me. Was it harder for me? Yes. But that's only because I had an alcoholic dad and a mom who didn't get an education in her birth country. I lived in a ghetto and my WHITE teachers gave everything they had to educate me so I could have a chance. I made it out with hard work and a mom who made my education the most important thing in my life. I own a home, and I'm safe. No white boy/man owes me anything! I say stop shaming these kids, they don't deserve it

Another self-hating, effeminate shithead. In 10 years these little cunts will be breeding with feminists, and that scares me.

There is no such thing as white privilege. This country is based on merit. If you're black and you do well in school, you actually have a better chance of getting into a university than white people. Realtors will give you subprime loans at a better rate. Black people in shitty conditions did it to themselves. There is not a single law in this country that limits blacks. Just don't have children out of wedlock, graduate highschool, and get a job. You will move up the ladder just like the rest of us did.

Disgusting. Who is brainwashing this kid? I'm guessing his mom has a hyphenated name.

I'm all for women's rights too, but feminists have created something even worse... A generation of boys who feel shamed and a generation of girls who mock and degrade boys. Ever notice how all the males in Disney channel are treated like idiots while all the females are glorified as brilliant. As a mom of three boys I won't allow that shaming in my home!!!

BTW, his mom does have a hyphenated name. (Sheri Mann-Stewart)
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues